Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

formula of incelstian hell

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I believe there are many combinatorial factors which amalgamate, to form the HELL THAT IS INCELDOM, whereby a person is banished to their own personal INCLSTIAN.

The below formula represents these factors that combine to comprise the paradigm of inceldom HELL:

F(of incels suffering) =(chad world theory) ( just world fallacy) (Femal hypergamy) (existance and behaviour of SIMP Masses + Hive Mind) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sn=Sn-1+Sn-2

The chad world theory as stated here https://incels.is/threads/chad-world-theory.224380/
in my previous post, eg everything is literally ordered in the world so chad wins in any gfiven circumstance no matter the effort or genius of everyone apart from chad, his halo remains.

The formula is self explanatory whereby the function of incels suffering is equal to the factors of Normies and the paradigms above, but with a twist just to add some spice the HELL OF LIFE (as represented by Sn=Sn-1+Sn-2 (the fibonacci formula), which is a metaphor for the randomness of life eg fucked up random shit luck, eg random illness, loss of job , accidents that cripple you etc etc) is added in by the non existant god just to increase the hell of incels experience and round this pathetic narrative of incelstian off.

AAAAAAAANDF now i rope

Could be a bit more cohesive ngl

that randomness would be called entropy