Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Former singer unrecognizable after hitting wall

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
she hit the wall

Trigger warning (half naked foid) Before:
ADE2FC18 F155 4503 86A6 AF5D7B468E93

After hitting wall:
6FE492A6 9245 494E 836B B41B9A17F77D

proof is the same tattoo

article:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...snap-Instagram.html?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
We need to study this wall and make a weapon out of it, we'll have a new fear tactic against foids

Jesus fucking christ.

Shhe looks disgusting before she hit the wall too. She looked so plastic and gross. I hate that look.

She didn't hit the wall btw there's no wall. She just got fat

Shhe looks disgusting before she hit the wall too. She looked so plastic and gross. I hate that look.

She didn't hit the wall btw there's no wall. She just got fat
some of it has to be age too. It’s been 16 years since she was at the top of her fame.

By the way she claims she never had plastic surgery :feelskek: Do you believe it

some of it has to be age too. It’s been 16 years since she was at the top of her fame.

By the way she claims she never had plastic surgery :feelskek: Do you believe it
She doesn't even look human in that first pic. I honestly have no idea who that is. But I'm glad to see a toilet doing so bad in life

She doesn't even look human in that first pic. I honestly have no idea who that is. But I'm glad to see a toilet doing so bad in life
Do you have a theory as to why so many toilets get fat in their 30s? Do they just get so complacent and lazy that they don’t see where their “arrow is pointed?” I feel like They just sit around eating and fucking chad all day in their 20s, until They become 35 and start losing their attractiveness. Life starts getting harder, and Chad doesn’t want 35 year olds, he wants prime 20s at worst, so I’m guessing that’s another reason they’re like “eh fuck it” and give up because they have had it easy for so long they think it’s always gonna be easy even if they’re fat and shit

Last edited:
Do you have a theory as to why so many toilets get fat in their 30s? Do they just get so complacent and lazy that they don’t see where their “arrow is pointed?” They just sit around eating and fucking chad all day until They become 35 and fat. Chad doesn’t want 35 year olds, he wants prime 20s at worst
Not just in their 30s, but overall the vast majority of foids are obese. I think like 60% in America. It's because they know they'll still be able to get guys and beta orbiters despite being fat. Hypergamy and cucks allow them. There's nk consequences

Still has more smv than the whole forum combined

Wall is teracope. Even that hambeast smv mogs this entire forum at least 5 times over

Holy fuck. Imagine putting all the effort to date and fuck this and few years later you end up woth that pig :feelskek:

You can already tell she's frauding in the before pic and is borderline morbidly obese there. This was inevitable.