Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel former oneitis just tagged me in an instagram post

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
it was a giveaway publication :feelsrope:

Brutal tbh, my condolences.

take a genuine alert instead

Imagine using Whoregram as an incel in 2020

Fakecel trait : using Instagram

Ironically my current instathot oneitis actually replied, to my reply for her post, but she doesn't know how I look.
I wonder what will change if she does

Ironically my current instathot oneitis actually replied, to my reply for her post, but she doesn't know how I look.
I wonder what will change if she does
you wonder? :feelsseriously:

she does. I was already rejected by her actually.
Brutal, I have never been able to get a reply, once they figure out how I look.
Mine actually lives in the same city but I could never ask her out, its too brutal when they leave you on read.

Brutal, I have never been able to get a reply, once they figure out how I look.
Mine actually lives in the same city but I could never ask her out, its too brutal when they leave you on read.
so you don't know her irl it seems, do you talk with her constantly?

I met mine's at work so the whole thing was irl for the most part.

so you don't know her irl it seems, do you talk with her constantly?
I highly doubt she would meet up with an random guy with an anime pics on his profile (My instagram has no pictures of my actual face).
Its on off, I have been stalking the amount of hours she is online, so I know she doesn't use it much, and less than 1000 followers.
But surprisingly she always replies even if it takes a day or so, and its not just empty replies, which is very surprising.
Last time she was talking about zodiac signs.

It just feels nice talking to someone, but I know I have to end it eventually.

Last edited:
I highly doubt she would meet up with an random guy with an anime pics on his profile (My instagram has no pictures of my actual face).
Its on off, I have been stalking the amount of hours she is online, so I know she doesn't use it much, and less than 1000 followers.
But surprisingly she always replies even if it takes a day or so, and its not just empty replies, which is very surprising.
Last time she was talking about zodiac signs.

It just feels nice talking to someone, but I know I have to end it eventually.
how old are you btw

young 23's male.
I see.

Just don't stick too much with it, it doesn't seem like she's anyhow interested tbh. But who knows maybe you should try anyways, just keep this in mind

I see.

Just don't stick too much with it, it doesn't seem like she's anyhow interested tbh. But who knows maybe you should try anyways, just keep this in mind

Perhaps when I am ready to cut her off I will change my profile pic then dm her that I find her interesting as a person.

Give me some normie channels to follow. I'm going to wageslave after this summer, so I need to appear like I care about pictures posted by normal humans

I don't use social media, there was only so much humiliation a man could take. Making posts on Facebook and having noone reply or even like them.

Give me some normie channels to follow. I'm going to wageslave after this summer, so I need to appear like I care about pictures posted by normal humans
On instagram? I'm not sure if I got what u mean tbh

I see you're a man of culture as well :feelsYall: