Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Former IT-Mod says it like it is.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
This guy used to be the toke “virgin but not Incel” moderator of the late IncelTears.

It seem like you can only delude yourself so much until the Blackpill forces itself down your throat. :feelskek:

BTW, I feel truly sorry for autistcels.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/navxso/why_cant_people_on_this_sub_agree_that_some/gxxkc4d/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/n6sjd0/discussion_thread/gxcnx0u/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/nc2ge3/discussion_thread/gy67fpj/?context=3

If anyone is in doubts that looks are their main problem all they need to do is go on any dating app and try to get matches. Chances are that they will get 0 or only extremely fat old women that are legit the bottom 10%.

If you are however good looking enough to get a 3/10 and beyond on tinder then a decent part of your issues is that you're autistic. And even then you have to admit to yourself that you are not on the attractive side or it would not be a deal breaker.

A realistic example would be a 7/10 guy who matches with 6/10 woman but because he autistically starts talking about Super Mario 64 she decides to drop him. If he was 8/10 and beyond she would probably stick around even if he acted all sorts of weird.

I can't get matches with young women of my race therefore my main issue isn't my personality because no woman wants to get to know me. If I managed to get matches/dates and blew them off because I called women whores to their face or denied holocaust then those two would be my main issues.

Last edited:
People enjoy giving platitudes because it makes them feel good. People have told me that I'm toxic, bad personality etc. even though I've always had lots of friends, including female friends. It doesn't matter to them.
Imagine saying this while participating and advocating in a shithole leddit sub that basically does this. Zero self awarness.

"SEX DOESNT MATTER BRO" - let me spit this platitude to you while i fuck this 18 year old cunts brains out.
If anyone is in doubts that looks are their main problem all they need to do is go on any dating app and try to get matches. Chances are that they will get 0 or only extremely fat old women that are legit the bottom 10%.

If you are however good looking enough to get a 3/10 and beyond on tinder then a decent part of your issues is that you're autistic. And even then you have to admit to yourself that you are not on the attractive side or it would not be a deal breaker.

A realistic example would be a 7/10 guy who matches with 6/10 woman but because he autistically starts talking about Super Mario 64 she decides to drop him. If he was 8/10 and beyond she would probably stick around even if he acted all sorts of weird.

I can't get matches with young women of my race therefore my main issue isn't my personality because no woman wants to get to know me. If I managed to get matches/dates and blew them off because I called women whores to their face or denied holocaust then those two would be my main issues.
yep, i think thats another shitty thing that needs to be addressed. I do have sympathy for 5/10's who are extremely autistic and completely fuck their chances up, but not saying these men are doomed like we are, because they arent, because theres plenty of average autists who get laid

Last edited:
Proof that the blackpill becomes the obvious truth when you don’t have cognitive dissonance and actually think about it

Too high IQ for an IT member, dunno what blue pills he was smoking back then. :feelsautistic:

Reality hit him so hard his blood turned that bluepill black. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine saying this while participating and advocating in a shithole leddit sub that basically does this. Zero self awarness.
I think that specific Redditor was an original mod for r/IncelTears, not the current r/IncelTear.

What a lot of these special cases on IT have are delusions of grandeur and raging narcissism, and that applies heavily to the male users of that subreddit, even moreso for those who fit the exact definition of an incel. There's only so much delusion that you can have until reality bites you right in the dick, such as the case of this guy.

the shit he got away with saying,. I could have said the same thing, and ITcels would have choked to death at the "toxicity"

In the end the blackpill always wins with people who have an I.Q. above room temperature. :feelsLSD:

Cuckit: "Sex doesn't matter, bro"

Also cuckit: "You're a loser because you're not getting any sex"

The most disgusting thing about those cuckit swine isn't that they don't realize their hypocrisy. They're actually fully aware of their hypocrisy, they just don't care because they have no conscience.

Cuckit: "Sex doesn't matter, bro"

Also cuckit: "You're a loser because you're not getting any sex"

The most disgusting thing about those cuckit swine isn't that they don't realize their hypocrisy. They're actually fully aware of their hypocrisy, they just don't care because they have no conscience.
Hypocrites never understand their own hypocrisy, that's why they're called hypocrites. :feelsLSD: