Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Former incels"

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★

All comments are full of guys that had high school girlfriends, sex in their early 20s then had had a 2 year dry spell.

"OMG I'm was like, totally an incel guys lol"

"Then I did this arbitrary thing and met my wife"

If 1 or 2 women have chosen you in the past it means you are selectable, chances are that more women will select you in the future. YOU ARE NOT INCEL

Also the guys who where actually virgins who "self improved" and "put them selves out there " and found love where most likely failed normies.

I've been self improving since I was 16yo and realized I was a sub human. I've been putting myself out there in the most extreme ways for over a decade. Seriously most people wouldn't believe what I have done to try to escape this fucking nightmare and I know some guys here are in the same boat.

It should be mandatory for the people posting these sucess stories to also post their face pic to ease the suffering of incels with hope. These stories will feed them just enough hope to keep running in the hamster wheel just a bit longer.

Leddit is a fucking joke

Nothing makes me cring more than the "We're all gonna make it bros!"
It's always some chad who finally stopped being mentalcel and got a gf, stfu we can't do that

"Never considered myself an incel (wasn't a word that was commonly used) just an ugly, socially inept, horny teenaged boy who girls didn't like.

Now I'm an ugly, socially inept adult with a personality and that seems to be working well so far.

I didn't lose my v-card until I was like 20, maybe 21, university was a blur. I used to, not hate women, but just wouldn't really bother with the pursuit because in my mind, I'd already summed up the result (rejection). I was also, like, super fucking thirsty which nobody ever wants and yeah it was a bad look all around. Eventually becam0e depressed, worked through some things with hallucinogens, yadda yadda yadda, and now here I am, a little wiser and a little less annoying a person.

Tl;dr: I matured and old me was a dickhead."

gonna start working on my personality, i'll let u guys know if im still incel

The comment section is full of mentalcels, not true incels.

Surgery is the only method by which you can relinquish your incel status.

Last edited:
reading anything on reddit is like nails on a chalkboard inside my head

All of them are mentalcels. It's not surprising that most people who say "I conquered the incel mindset and am now married'' happen to be tall and white; and while their faces aren't model-tier, they're not disfigured.