Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Former Incel" (fakecel) says that attitude is the problem of Incels

not gonna watch

He looks soy so not gonna watch

Foids have worse attitude but doesn't hate them hmm ok buddy boyo.

Looks are everything.

It just becomes a double whammy if you're ugly and have a "bad attitude"

It's an endless joke though because why would you have a good personality if you're ugly? And if you did, foids think it's unwarranted since no subhuman should be that positive.

Pagan Min:
I distinctly remember saying, "Stop the bus." Not "shoot the bus." "*Stop* the bus." I'm very particular with my words. "Stop." "Shoot." "Stop." "Shoot." Do those words sound the same?

Officer:
But it got out of control...

Pagan Min:
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?

Officer:
It got out of control.

Pagan Min:
"Got out of control." I hate when things get out of control.

BE A BETTER PERSON
As a Christian, I'm all for that advice, but it must be given in a truthful way: know that becoming a better person will statistically make you even MORE of an incel, rather than less; this world and women in particular reward evil.

Another ignorant boy, no surprise there.

As a Christian, I'm all for that advice, but it must be given in a truthful way: know that becoming a better person will statistically make you even MORE of an incel, rather than less; this world and women in particular reward evil.
no shit you gotta be a better person, but when the other side keeps shitting on you for no fucking reason other than your looks being a nice guy just ends up being cucked as fuck

no shit you gotta be a better person, but when the other side keeps shitting on you for no fucking reason other than your looks being a nice guy just ends up being cucked as fuck
Biblically speaking, people who are doing bad things in general will give account of every single thing to God one day. Those who aren't saved will pay an especially hefty price for everything they've done.

So no reason to hate or try to get revenge.

But we're in the flesh and it frequently gets the best of even us saved Christians. I personally find it extremely difficult not to hate women. That psychology student from IT said the normal reaction when a woman does sonething mean to you is saying "what a bitch" and moving on; well, what if it happens dozens, hundreds of times in a row?

Pagan Min:
I distinctly remember saying, "Stop the bus." Not "shoot the bus." "*Stop* the bus." I'm very particular with my words. "Stop." "Shoot." "Stop." "Shoot." Do those words sound the same?

Officer:
But it got out of control...

Pagan Min:
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?

Officer:
It got out of control.

Pagan Min:
"Got out of control." I hate when things get out of control.
Based chinktator.

Former incel aka FAKECEL

Figrews don't have to work because of their holes. Betas and simps are constantly going ":soy::soy::soy:PUSSY:soy::soy::soy:PUSSY:soy::soy::soy:AWOOGA:soy::soy::soy:" and donating to their patreons in pathetic attempts to curry favour on the scene that is incredibly Misandrist towards them because Figrews have monopolised the dating market and Males are starved of all attention, making them incredibly desperate.

A Man is correct to hate the world and to call out the unfairness which is the dating market. Everyone calls him Bitter but it is an unnatural state for humanity to exist in. Figrews have monopolised this unholy existence. Patriarchy is equality. Figrews aren't human. What could be more equal or human than a Man being equal to another Man? Men being unequal to each other is the cause of all wars and the father of all lies. For it breeds jealousy, hatred and contempt.

Is he retarded? Women hate ugly guys who act "cool". Ugly men must suffer and lead a sexless life according to women. Ever seen truly ugly guy acting 'cool' in the presense of really attractive females? It's impossible. At best females would give him killer looks of contempt and disgust.

>hurr durr be a better person

meanwhile serial killers and other criminals receive letters from wet foids wanting to release them

Figrews don't have to work because of their holes. Betas and simps are constantly going ":soy::soy::soy:PUSSY:soy::soy::soy:PUSSY:soy::soy::soy:AWOOGA:soy::soy::soy:" and donating to their patreons in pathetic attempts to curry favour on the scene that is incredibly Misandrist towards them because Figrews have monopolised the dating market and Males are starved of all attention, making them incredibly desperate.

A Man is correct to hate the world and to call out the unfairness which is the dating market. Everyone calls him Bitter but it is an unnatural state for humanity to exist in. Figrews have monopolised this unholy existence. Patriarchy is equality. Figrews aren't human. What could be more equal or human than a Man being equal to another Man? Men being unequal to each other is the cause of all wars and the father of all lies. For it breeds jealousy, hatred and contempt.
Soyciety is basically telling men to be clowns in order to obtain pussy.

Looks like a soy

This is how half this forum looks like and will end up in a few years. Sad really.

The problem is my altitude.

>hurr durr be a better person

meanwhile serial killers and other criminals receive letters from wet foids wanting to release them
Who hurt you? Flawless angels ( who can do no wrong ) reward only kind and well-behaving guys. Ask your mom bitter inkwell. And looks don't matter for these heavenly beings, only PERSONALITY. It's all about being a better person with good PERSONALITY.

5abb6fd1a54f3220008b491c

White
Decent looking
Probably tall

"I used to be incel but I got a gf you just need to change your personality bro!"

My attitude is top notch

Only if that evil is shown toward those truly less fortunate like low smv males that have no traits that can be virtue signaled about (like non-NT males that otherwise have nothing "wrong" but are "average" to below average looking). Otherwise if 'evil' is shown toward chads and women (or perceived to be) then it's not rewarded but punished.

90 percentile eye area, cracker and at least average height calls himself an incel.

His head/shoulders width ratio seems very small and he looks short.

Facemogs me though. But thats easy since im a deformed creature

Jfl he mentioned that stupid vice video about „Incels“ with that volcel. Vice made that video only to prove that incels are not ugly but have a bad attitude. The guy in this vice video was not a truecel he was just an idiot.

If you quote a vice video to argue you are giga low iq.

Only if that evil is shown toward those truly less fortunate like low smv males that have no traits that can be virtue signaled about (like non-NT males that otherwise have nothing "wrong" but are "average" to below average looking). Otherwise if 'evil' is shown toward chads and women (or perceived to be) then it's not rewarded but punished.
Not sure about Chad, but women get crazy about serial killers who raped, tortured and killed other women.