Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former incel ascending by not ascending

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-

Another normie bites the dust

Virgin but not incel teehee

These threads only get made on Cuckkit, check out their other subs, ex-JWs, ex-Muslims, etc, etc.

A weakcel was turned by the normalfags

Now tell him to ask a female out and he will immediately become an incel again.

jfl this cucks think being incel is like some kind of disease

Eventyally the truth will hit him harder than ever. Or maybe just cope to the grave idk

I like that Contrapoints video, about as close as anyone of note has come to show us in a sympathetic light. And it's the most watched video on Contrapoints YT channel, so there's a lot of people interested in inceldom.

I like that Contrapoints video, about as close as anyone of note has come to show us in a sympathetic light. And it's the most watched video on Contrapoints YT channel, so there's a lot of people interested in inceldom.
Yeah, the creature did do its research. I do however dislike the sarcastic and smug undertone. She was definitely trying to patronize us for the sake of mindless idiots to stay on the incel hate bandwagon and not try to think about it rationally.

I didn't like it much, they spent most of their time talking about themselves, with the only parts about actual incels just being the usual "incels bad" crap you get everywhere else.
It's been a while since I saw the video, although I do remember it standing out a bit. He/she/whatever seemed to have delved a little bit deeper into the community in comparison to other normies impressions of this place. Perhaps you're right, the fact the the video was a little more informative than the rest must've clouded my mind. It's like comparing shit to shit with a cherry on top.

So basically he wants to fuck contra's boipussy. Is that you Quinton reviews?

Who even cares if some glownigger is sympathetic towards us? People will maybe take notice for an hour then vomit when they see one of us in the street

I didn't like it much, they spent most of their time talking about themselves, with the only parts about actual incels just being the usual "incels bad" crap you get everywhere else.
I read it like incels bad but for understandable reasons because loneliness sucks and it's rough out there for men. I don't think a normie (not that a tran is a normie, but whatever, someone who's not an incel) can see incels as not bad in one way or other. Where that video stood out is that it explained why we are the way we are and there was no cherry picking or lies. And bits of it were funny, like the part with Roosh V the hypermasculine bread scientist.

Yeah, the creature did do its research. I do however dislike the sarcastic and smug undertone.
The creature is like that in all of its videos, it's an act. I don't think it's realistic to expect a positive video on incels from someone who's not an incel, especially someone on that side of the ideological spectrum, but it comes as close as it's ever likely to.

Last edited:
I read it like incels bad but for understandable reasons because loneliness sucks and it's rough out there for men. I don't think a normie (not that a tran is a normie, but whatever, someone who's not an incel) can see incels as not bad in one way or other. Where that video stood out is that it explained why we are the way we are and there was no cherry picking or lies. And bits of it were funny, like the part with Roosh V the hypermasculine bread scientist.

The creature is like that in all of its videos, it's an act. I don't think it's realistic to expect a positive video on incels from someone who's not an incel, especially someone on that side of the ideological spectrum, but it comes as close as it's ever likely to.
I see... I wouldn't know as this is the only video I've seen from this person. I agree that this is most likely as objective as it gets in terms of impressions from outside of the community.

Brainletism is dangerous for your health.

He gave in to the cope, couldn’t take the blackpill after all. You know what? Better for him. He is privileged for being low iq enough to be able to go back to the bluepill. At least he will be happier coping… but the end result is still the same…