Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Former Crush got pregnant

D

dibene

Recruit
★★★
Some time ago I used to have a crush (
:feelsclown:, I know). Anyway our paths split and I haven't seen her recently. Sometimes I caught myself thinking about her, but I quickly remember while i do that, she gets her holes stretched by chad. This usually helps and I forget her, at least for a while.
Today I saw her at work related event and learnt she is pregnant. I know it's pathetic but it hit me somewhat hard and made me feel so low.
This is it, vent over. Just needed to share.

P.s. When she got home she probably got her mouth filled with Chad's white sauce, while I rott in bed writing this.

Brutal formeroneitispill bro

One day everyone you ever knew will be married and will have kids, better get used to it.

See, this is where I see opportunity!

Wait 18 years and do her daughter- :ahegao:

Fate of all oneitisdom, I replaced longing for women with hate so I can never cuck myself within my own mind, know any and all foid that every get pregnant are not my concern

One day everyone you ever knew will be married and will have kids, better get used to it.
I will be 34 in a few months, already my former classmates, co-workers and acquaintances are married with children.
But seeing that foid, really shocked me. Maybe because I used to have crush on her years ago and since then I tried to do everything I can to limit my interactions with women to avoid developing feelings. In a way she was my last oneitis. Truly over.

I will be 34 in a few months, already my former classmates, co-workers and acquaintances are married with children.
But seeing that foid, really shocked me. Maybe because I used to have crush on her years ago and since then I tried to do everything I can to limit my interactions with women to avoid developing feelings. In a way she was my last oneitis. Truly over.
Soon i will be 36, last crush i had was over 15 years ago. Staying away from people helps plus becoming blackpilled crushed all the illusions i had about women.

but I quickly remember while i do that, she gets her holes stretched by chad. This usually helps and I forget her, at least for a while.
I can never do that makes my blood boil and later get depressed I just don't think at all