Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former crush asked for my lab uniform

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
No matter how hard I try to avoid running into her or seeing her, it happens every fuckimg time. On Wednesday I was sitting with my fellow brocel (in denial) working on a report on my laptop in the lobby, She just had to show up out of nowhere and ask if I have my lab uniform for her to borrow. My circumstances make it hard to forget this girl. like bitch, you said no, now just let me live my life in peace.

No matter how hard I try to avoid running into her or seeing her, it happens every fuckimg time. On Wednesday I was sitting with my fellow brocel (in denial) working on a report on my laptop in the lobby, She just had to show up out of nowhere and ask if I have my lab uniform for her to borrow. My circumstances make it hard to forget this girl. like bitch, you said no, now just let me live my life in peace.
not being able to even move on in peace must be brutal......

She either wants to wear your clothes (tee hee imagine if a man did that to a foid), because she is attracted to you, or you only exist to her when she needs something from you

She either wants to wear your clothes (tee hee imagine if a man did that to a foid), because she is attracted to you, or you only exist to her when she needs something from you
It's the second one. She didn't have her uniform and her lab class was starting and I just happened to be there

At least a foid talked to you tbh. I don't remember the last time a foid came up to me to talk, even if it was for something.

give her the lab uniform then sniff it when she gives it back to u after wearing it :feelsthink:

At least a foid talked to you tbh. I don't remember the last time a foid came up to me to talk, even if it was for something.
"Excuse me, do you have your lab uniform with you?"

"No"

Most likely nothing more than asking for your lab coat. Many such cases, but don't take my words for it.

Most likely nothing more than asking for your lab coat. Many such cases, but don't take my words for it.
Of course. I just wish it was anybody ELSE.

Of course. I just wish it was anybody ELSE.
Yeah! Our lives are way more screwed than I thought. They torture our souls with their 'kindness', attention without ever accepting us or torture us with their indifference and hatred without ever acknowledging our plight. It's like bringing someone from the brink of dead just to torture them again.

Yeah! Our lives are way more screwed than I thought. They torture our souls with their 'kindness', attention without ever accepting us or torture us with their indifference and hatred without ever acknowledging our plight. It's like bringing someone from the brink of dead just to torture them again.
You'd think we'd get numb to these things but no, every time we taste even a fraction of tenderness and kindness, going back to our lonely existence becomes even harder after that.

She still likes the attention you give her

Give her a Nazi uniform instead bro

OP you better not be some fakecel who is just too autistic and retarded to take hints

elab on technically
I tried to start a conversation over text only for her to be super dry and uninterested. I only did this because she decided to, for some goddamn reason send me a happy birthday text after probably knowing how I feel about her for months. She had been ignoring me for MONTHS. we had never even talked to each other.

I guess she enjoyed leading me on a bit only to act disinterested.

I tried to start a conversation over text only for her to be super dry and uninterested. I only did this because she decided to, for some goddamn reason send me a happy birthday text after probably knowing how I feel about her for months. She had been ignoring me for MONTHS. we had never even talked to each other.

I guess she enjoyed leading me on a bit only to act disinterested.
Some would probably say fakecel but she clearly has no interest in you whatsoever. The lab coat thing really could've just been a coincidence or she knows that you're into her (on some level) and knows sne can use you.

Just another day on fakecels.is

Some would probably say fakecel but she clearly has no interest in you whatsoever. The lab coat thing really could've just been a coincidence or she knows that you're into her (on some level) and knows sne can use you.
Of course. I just wish I hadn't deluded myself as much as I did into believing that maybe she liked me a bit too.

Good thing I didn't have the uniform.

Lux knows that talking to females is not objectively good. It is only good if you get laid with her, then that sexual bond remains even if it was just a one night stand type of thing (that level never happened to lux obviously) and nothing else

Gigamogs me to oblivion, women don't ever talk to me willingly

she sees you as nothing but a tool to use