Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former Chad cries because its been a year since hes had a gf

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-

Chad cries after not having a girl for a year. Cries because he has only a few friends. Meanwhile there are people here who have gone 2 whole decades without friends or girls

I have no sympathy for this fucker

how does one lose their chadliness?

Having a girlfriend, how cool would that sound? But whatever, it seems that a lot of people take things for granted all the time. And the ones who do need love the most get left behind to rot. Oh well....

Last edited:
C9FEC7D8 A4CD 4D6E 9CE5 9E2CC1F6CB6E

now imagine a whole lifetime of bullying and rejection, mr chad. As in kissless and dateless virgin in your 30s, never having a friend, just nonstop bullying.

Fucking Chad, I hope you kill yourself.

He has now tasted the smallest of inklings of what an incel experiences.

Only occasional one night stands? Fuck this guy. I hope the Norwood reaper suddenly strikes hard and fast.

now imagine a whole lifetime of bullying and rejection, mr chad. As in kissless and dateless virgin in your 30s, never having a friend, just nonstop bullying.
Precisely m8.

Maybe he should try being himself.

This is probably a former Chadlite/Brad than a Chad. Chad looks good forever.

Fuck this guy. I hope the Norwood reaper suddenly strikes hard and fast.

he must come to collect as he should with all Chads living their best lives

Any righteous culture would imprison this piece of shit for life. Promiscuity ruins incels' lives.

Reading this was such a life fuel tbh i hope he gets worse and worse

God they become so pathetic when things go slightly less good than they were. Psychopathic/uber social men become cry babies and drama queens when things don't go their way which shows they are just needy and pathetic. I can handle being alone way better than most, but 32 years is getting to be a bit much.

Sympathy for incel brothers only. No sympathy for Chads. Looks like the chickens have come home to roost for him.

He still gets ONS that are reserved for good looking males. It's LTR that he craves and finding quality women for LTR is hard even for Chad.

I don’t actually understand what he’s upset about.

It's because of the The Wall, thanks Trump
5afd0c137e753.jpeg

a whole year ! what a poor soul. somehow im not feeling sympathy. :feelskek:

So today, i went out by myself, for a drive outside of a city. On a way back, sun was going down and a very sad song came on the playlist. I stopped the car and bursted into tears.

This happened to me before, but it wasn't because I am no longer a Chad. It was because I just came back from a trip to the mall and saw all the young couples living a life I would never have. The life that I wanted. The life that I tried so hard to get but failed at every attempt.

And my family wonders why i hate going outside.

Damn, it got removed. Anyone have a copy?

>chad
>reddit

pick one

chad doesn't know existence of forum of numale and sjw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back