Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Former autistic friend of mine, was he an incel?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This dude I used to know was normie tier in looks, but autistic. Year younger than me also. Anyway, he told me one time he was with a friend group and he basically fingered a foid. He later got a number (not sure if same foid), and texted her "you wanna have sex with me", straight up. He ended up getting kicked out of the dorms (muh harassment), although not expelled from school. And as far as I'm concerned he's still a virgin.

Seems incel to me, but he did touch a foids vagina. thoughts?

If he got kicked out for texting that then it means he was larping in front you. He never got within a 10 mile radius of a pussy, leave alone fingering it.

Sounds like a lying faggot
nah the story of him getting kicked out of those dorms is true, i remember his parents saying it was a huge drama

This dude I used to know was normie tier in looks, but autistic. Year younger than me also. Anyway, he told me one time he was with a friend group and he basically fingered a foid. He later got a number (not sure if same foid), and texted her "you wanna have sex with me", straight up. He ended up getting kicked out of the dorms (muh harassment), although not expelled from school. And as far as I'm concerned he's still a virgin.

Seems incel to me, but he did touch a foids vagina. thoughts?
no way incel
How the hell is this guy incel, when most people on this board would get #METOOD quicker than Trump eats a twinky if they even sat next to a foid, mosty of these guys cant even dream of finger in pee pee action, are you insane.

dude is a walking black pill as he is a mentalcel who could easily get laid.

Also he probably had you around to make him look good, eg classic narcisstic autismcel trait.

no way incel
How the hell is this guy incel, when most people on this board would get #METOOD quicker than Trump eats a twinky if they even sat next to a foid, mosty of these guys cant even dream of finger in pee pee action, are you insane.

dude is a walking black pill as he is a mentalcel who could easily get laid.

Also he probably had you around to make him look good, eg classic narcisstic autismcel trait.
he was literally diagnosed with autism. whenever he was around people he got extremely nervous, and stuttered.

yes i agree this dude was indeed mentalcel, but aren't mentalcels legit if they're diagnosed with autism?

Your friend is lying

Your friend is lying
former friend

he very well could be. i can't know for sure.

but you agree that a normie looking dude with true autism will most likely not get laid correct?

It's over for fingeringcels.

Seems interesting. Foid could’ve regretted the fingering and the text was like the nail in the coffin to really (((metoo))) the guy. Keep In mind foids do talk about “regretting” sexual experiences they have when drunk when they realize the alcohol made a normie look more chadlike. He sounds like an incel to me tbh unless he got laid later. Moggs me though I could never finger a foid.

I’m not sure. He might be a nearcel. He definitely cannot be an incel since he fingered a foid. But maybe that foid was very drunk and saw a normie tier as chadlite