Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forgot how much I hate uni

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
During vacations I kinda wanted to comeback, but now that i'm back in uni I want to die even more than before. Is a way of showing me what I could have had but I never will because of the way I look.

During vacations I kinda wanted to comeback, but now that i'm back in uni I want to die even more than before. Is a way of showing me what I could have had but I never will because of the way I look.
In which country?

Uni is a living hellscape for any male sub 8.

That is all.

I’m here and I want to go back and rot

Your subconscious mind is under the impression that the university is your 'tribe,' but this could not be further from the truth.

Jfl going to educational centers as an incel

Will you drop out and ldar like a real incel now or what?

You will never have a girl bro. Rope time

At My college it’s easier for me to cope than it is at my parents house. Easier for me to drink and smoke at college.

I still haven’t joined

I hate every school i go