Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion forgiveness is a sign of... (fill in the blank)

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
how would you react if your bullies from the past said this:

"forgiveness is a sign of strength, not weakness"

gandhi.jpg

bro you have to be strong for yourself bro:soy:

Slave morality :soy:

This is your brain on the ascetic ideal.

There's nothing to gain from holding grudges against people who are no longer harming you. Sure, I would forgive anyone that bullied me if they were sorry.

cuckery if you are forgiving a foid.

Yes, I hold grudges. Forgiveness is just letting your enemy get away with their deed.

i don't forgive, i get even

fucking cuck. if they're really sorry they'd need to fucking pay up in real money as compensation. talk is cheap.
That's why an apology doesn't prove someone is sorry. If they're sorry, they'll stop treating you badly. And if that happens, why should you stay mad?

That's why an apology doesn't prove someone is sorry. If they're sorry, they'll stop treating you badly. And if that happens, why should you stay mad?
Because they wronged you and there has to be a consequence.

God forgives, I do not :feelsYall:

Not conforming to this world. This world is pretty unforgiving if you aren't female or a chad @Mainländer

Forgiveness is completely personal. Nobody ever has the right to tell somebody they should forgive another person who did them wrong. It becomes a matter of many things, like severity of the wrong, remorse (this can be hard to judge, since acting and halo/failo), how you've coped with it etc.

I'm generally not the forgiving type and I take extra effort not to personally wrong people. Thankfully, I haven't been wronged in a serious way. I always fought my bullies and others generally left me alone because of that reason (fighting back).

Not conforming to this world. This world is pretty unforgiving if you aren't female or a chad @Mainländer
Tbh.

Forgiving, just as not turning evil no matter how much this sick world and its people beat you up, is tough as hell and an ideal to strive for. That said, it doesn't mean you shouldn't react when someone is being violent torwards you or something.

Tbh.

Forgiving, just as not turning evil no matter how much this sick world and its people beat you up, is tough as hell and an ideal to strive for. That said, it doesn't mean you shouldn't react when someone is being violent torwards you or something.
Normies themselves know revenge is bad. Yet they show scorn and disgusted amusement toward people that actually advocate taking the higher road and not seeking revenge. They are only harping about taking the high road when a woman is involved (or at least a woman that is not the now more unpopular conservative, middle aged white woman "karen"). Otherwise it's considered fair game to seek revenge in all manners (as long as you can get away with it) and they sleazily laugh about how they got even.

weak and coward

Let god forgive them, but you have to send them to him first :feelsLSD:

women only forgive chad

Forgiveness is for cucks.

Jesus got crucified for forgiving, so definitely not the way to go .