Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forget the dogpill, the bullypill is the worst!

ShadowScale

ShadowScale

Paranoiacel
-
The very possibility that individuals that harass or bully incels (especially in school) are rewarded so with better self-esteem, confidence, social recognition and so on is enough to make anyone with the least morality completely lose hope in everything .
The fact that today I see those who bullied me as sucesseful (the father of one of the sons of bitches is a candidate for governor, and a popular one, another is the sterioty of chad, a girl found a cuck to support her and her son similar in appearance to ET from the movie ET the Extra-Terrestrial) makes me see the world as doomed.
A simple though on the bullypill makes me literally break stuff around and start cursing and swearing for hours.
I don't think that i am entitled to absolutely nothing due to what happened to me, what i want is purely justice, and exactly that is what don't happen.
I am not advocating for violence but the girl in the video admiting that she bullied the shooter and don't wanting to assume any responsability is what i am talking about.

Yeah the bullypill got me too

some form of justice was formed on that school if you know what i mean

Women are evil creatures so naturally they love bullies.

Women are evil creatures so naturally they love bullies.
This planet is hell

Attachments

• UNTOUCHABLE-PRISON.jpg
    UNTOUCHABLE-PRISON.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 88
something tells me this Miss Gonzales was bullied herself.

We need more hERoes

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

I managed to defend myself against the bullypill.
It's the gossip-pill that really breaks you in :cryfeels:

The bullypill is fucking brutal because it blows everything the bluepill has to say about your future out of the water.
"Bro0, you'll be the boss of your bullies in 10 years"
"I bet your bullies will be sorry once you have a hot girlfriend from your job"
"Just stay as a passive goy for a bit longer and keep hoping".
I'm sick of the lies under the guise of hope.

The bullypill is fucking brutal because it blows everything the bluepill has to say about your future out of the water.
"Bro0, you'll be the boss of your bullies in 10 years"
"I bet your bullies will be sorry once you have a hot girlfriend from your job"
"Just stay as a passive goy for a bit longer and keep hoping".
I'm sick of the lies under the guise of hope.
Bill Gates was either having a laugh or turbocoping when he said that you should treat nerds well because one day they would be your bosses.

the girl in the video admiting that she bullied the shooter and don't wanting to assume any responsability is what i am talking about.

Wait a sec, weren't most of the kids Cruz killed in a lower grade than him and people that he either barely knew or didn't know at all? Could be a different school shooting I'm thinking of in which this happened, but it's still likely that the majority of kids killed by a shooter in any large-ish high school aren't going to have much of a relationship with the shooter, positive or negative. If this shooting was truly over bullying to any real extent, why shouldn't people moralfagging over dead kids give some blame to the dumb cunt that helped push Cruz over the edge? Random zoomers who didn't know him bled to death on a classroom floor, while she gets money and status over something she both helped cause and didn't even suffer a scratch in.

Does it take an unreasonable amount of effort or self-control to leave the fetal alcohol syndrome castizo goblin sitting at the back of the class to his own devices instead of harassing him?