Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forget going ER, the entire world needs to perish

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I have nothing but seething hate towards the human race and all the suffering and inequality they bring.
People like Eliot or Marc accomplish nothing, there will always be more Chads and more roasties living their lives in happy obliviousness. I want a full-on armageddon that will wipe everyone (including myself) from the face of the Earth. Whether it be a massive nuclear war, the next ice age or the sun going supernova, I could care less - I just want a great mass of DEATH that will ensure that nobody ever experiences love and sex.

Amen to that. Terrorist attacks and school shootings are just a drop in the bucket. Billions of people need to die becausr humanity is a fucking malignant tumour.

Going ER accomplishes nothing.

We need to overthrow the government and enforce strict anti-degeneracy laws.

ItheIthe said:

no incels just need to man up and get lefort iii

ItheIthe said:

No.

I will overthrow the government and start ww3.

Kointo said:
No.

I will overthrow the government and start ww3.

WHAT ABOUT BECOMING GOD OF THE NEW WORLD?????

Themisterpepsi said:
WHAT ABOUT BECOMING GOD OF THE NEW WORLD?????

It's a stupid dream.

Glorious leader will make your dreams comes true!

Kim-Jong-un.jpg

KyloRen said:
Glorious leader will make your dreams comes true!

Kim-Jong-un.jpg

Fat cunt needs to push the button.

Kointo said:
Fat cunt needs to push the button.

Want to sneak into North Korea with me and push the button ourselves? Kind of like a reverse The Interview.

maxresdefault.jpg

You guys want this whole world to end -_-

Jesus.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys want this whole world to end -_-

Jesus.

Why the fuck don't you agree?

KyloRen said:
Want to sneak into North Korea with me and push the button ourselves? Kind of like a reverse The Interview.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sure.

Kointo said:
Why the fuck don't you agree?

Sure.

Well, I don't want to die, and so do many others.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well, I don't want to die, and so do many others.
What exactly is the point of living as an incel? Give me one good reason why we shouldn't die.

You guys are crazy -_-.

We haven't lived life to the fullest yet.

I’d rather exact revenge on the people I hate if I could get away with it. I’m not envious of other people’s happiness to the point that I’d want to kill them.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys are crazy -_-.

You cant live life to fullest as an incel. You are already dead.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys are crazy -_-.

Quadruple mega killer star destroyer cope. There's no more to life than being a slave to the system and doing the same laborious tasks and past times every single day. On top of that, even if you live a happy life then you won't remember any of it once you're dead.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys are crazy -_-.

Living life doing what exactly? Rotting in our rooms.

/pol/cel said:
Hmmmmmm

So+thats+how+anita+made+it+onto+the+show+_9ec63d263fdb176f8cc7c77e200aee1b.png

You're probably right.

Then again, this place is plagued with Volcels, Standardcels, Braggingcels, and Fakecels.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys are crazy -_-.

We never will, we'll just keep getting order and mentally worse.
THIS right now is the happiest we'll ever be.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Hmmmmmm

So+thats+how+anita+made+it+onto+the+show+_9ec63d263fdb176f8cc7c77e200aee1b.png

You're probably right.

Then again, this place is plagued with Volcels, Standardcels, Braggingcels, and Fakecels.

Most people are standardcels and a volcels. People aren't willing to fuck a deformed female. Are you?

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17549&utcoffset=-300&v=qV3PhvCf_Jg&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqV3PhvCf_Jg%26itct%3DCBgQpDAYACITCIDt9IiY6NgCFYIUZAod9N8B%252B1IOaGF0cmVkIHRyYWlsZXI%253D%26lact%3D1&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile[/video]

Kointo said:
Quadruple mega killer star destroyer cope. There's no more to life than being a slave to the system and doing the same laborious tasks and past times every single day. On top of that, even if you live a happy life then you won't remember any of it once you're dead.

Yeah, this is what it comes down to. The world won't get better. On all fronts it is too late. A mass extinction event occurring faster than any of the previous 5, the Great Barrier Reef dying, glaciers melting, only 60 years of farming left, ground water depletion, mass pollution, antibiotic resistant bacteria, global wealth inequality, and more. 

The world is fucked. We inherited a corpse delivered to us on a tarnished platter by rich, grinning parasites. The world is a carcass and all the optimism in the world won't change that.

in a world of suffering, i understand the suicidal ideation

but the homicidal shit is retarded to me. born out of a naive delusion that everyone is happy. social media/facebook newsfeed effect. a form of spotlight fallacy

there is death and suffering everywhere. chads and stacys are not immune. go shadow an oncologist or spend time with your local medical examiner if you doubt this statement

chad and stacys are not immortals who live eternally happy lives. existence is finite, their pain is unavoidable and their annihilation is inescapable without any intervention to hasten it.

such is life

subsaharan said:

but the homicidal shit is retarded to me. born out of a naive delusion that everyone is happy. social media/facebook newsfeed effect. a form of spotlight fallacy

there is death and suffering everywhere. chads and stacys are not immune. go shadow an oncologist or spend time with your local medical examiner if you doubt this statement

chad and stacys are not immortals who live eternally happy lives. existence is finite, their pain is unavoidable and their annihilation is inescapable without any intervention to hasten it.

such is life

This is one of the realest posts out there. I have mingled among Chads and Staceys. There are not delighted with life either, mostly because they don't give or receive any loyalty.

ww3 will cleanse this world. But seriously I'm so tired of incels beign treated like shit. If a war is what it takes to stop hypergamy, then so be it.

spergcel said:
ww3 will cleanse this world. But seriously I'm so tired of incels beign treated like shit. If a war is what it takes to stop hypergamy, then so be it.

Our boy Kim needs to press the button ASAP and release us from this misery. He’ll be a hero.

In a world without sex, we will be released from this misery of anguish, and we would no longer have to worry about such a barbaric act.

/pol/cel said:

Just ignore him, his brain is special

i sincerely wish one of you fellow incels could climb up to the position of Kim Jong-un then hit the red button.

Buy a bag of charcoal and burn it all. According to Al Gore the world will end if we keep up with it.

cthulhucel said:
i sincerely wish one of you fellow incels could climb up to the position of Kim Jong-un then hit the red button.

I remember reading a book about the sex life of dictators and there was a chapter about North Korea. I do not remember the whole stuff but I understood that the grandfather of Kim Jong-un molded North Korea to fulfill his lust, and his heirs kept up with it.

Kim Jong-un is not an incel.

Antinatalism, hell, EFILism is the logical conclusion. inb4 “if you were Chad you wouldn’t think like this”. Everyone dies and has some degree of suffering. Obviously a modern-day Chad has less than we do just as we suffer less than the third worlder in poverty. We all die, never consenting to existence and then pass on misery to our potential offspring who never consented either. (yes, it’s very unlikely obv but it could happen).

Dashed Student said:
I remember reading a book about the sex life of dictators and there was a chapter about North Korea. I do not remember the whole stuff but I understood that the grandfather of Kim Jong-un molded North Korea to fulfill his lust, and his heirs kept up with it.

Kim Jong-un is not an incel.

he is definitely not. i never said he is one.
i mean i wish one of we incels could reach nuclear weapons. that's it.

A-fucking-men.

I am tired of the inequality in this world. A few inconveniences here and there for the privileged do not mean shit.

cthulhucel said:
he is definitely not. i never said he is one.
i mean i wish one of we incels could reach nuclear weapons. that's it.

I was playing a Metal Gear series game that has a character, a madman called Fatman, that made a nuclear bomb all alone when he was a kid, I was wondering if it is possible to find the know-how and materials to make a nuclear weapon in Deepweb.

We need a super intelligent AI now

Uh... The world will end one day through natural causes. Assuming civilization doesn't find another way, everyone will perish when our sun explodes.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
In a world without sex, we will be released from this misery of anguish, and we would no longer have to worry about such a barbaric act.

this is true going er solves nothing for every bully killed 5 more pop up somewhere else

Minjaze said:
I have nothing but seething hate towards the human race and all the suffering and inequality they bring.
People like Eliot or Marc accomplish nothing, there will always be more Chads and more roasties living their lives in happy obliviousness. I want a full-on armageddon that will wipe everyone (including myself) from the face of the Earth. Whether it be a massive nuclear war, the next ice age or the sun going supernova, I could care less - I just want a great mass of DEATH that will ensure that nobody ever experiences love and sex.
10/10

subsaharan said:

such is life

Gigantic ultimate supernova cope. They're enjoying the shit out of life every second. Their "problems" are nothing compared to ours.