Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forget about the blackpill, greyceldom and the greypill are the biggest social issues this society had ever faced

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Ngl the greypill is the hardest to swallow.

Most greycels who lurk here either postmaxx to oblivion like the fallen @Bane of Arthropods or just straight up keep lurking having under 500 posts until they eventually hit the mark after some months of it. Most newcels are afraid of the greypill my fellas, the greypill means that once you join this forum u must make sure to get dem colors to not get railed and bullied by other fellowcels and rofl, even I sometimes do mock them just4thelulz ngl.

I can't understand the pain they bear, just imagine being an outcast in an outcast forum, a truecel between truecels, bullied by the bullied, this is the fate that awaits anyone who shall embrace the greypill, it's either officer+ or death.

It's beyond over for greycels, we've all been there somewhere in time.

It's absolutely over for me as someone who isn't autistically postmaxxing.

What the fuck happened to @Bane of Arthropods

Postmaxxed so hard the mods didn't like it:feelsEhh:

Cliffs: Dunno, but he was probably an alt
Modcels are brutal tbh. I wish society could be that brutal to foids too.

Luckily I just got promoted

Idgaf because im about to graduate myself :dab:
Dhnojnrivw731

I'd rather have people post something of value instead of shitpost after another, it gets old pretty quick

I escaped greyceldom easy. And I'm still here.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

It's beginning for greycels

its not that hard to make 500 posts ngl

Greypill is the state of condition of being a greycel right?

Greyceldom is what turns kids into men. You get bashed, suffer and nobody is there to comfort you. You have a hard time but get out hardened eventually, or banned.

Fuck greycels :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mods exposed him for being an alt

God ..your so precise with your height measurements , i need to hire you to my future space agency ..autistic engineers are the best

Fakecels can fuck off but it's truly over for how attached we are to these colours on the internet in a incel forum.

Forget about the black pill?

20200116 134656

It doesn't take THAT much effort to type a few sentences 500~ times tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back