Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over forget 80/20 it's 95/5 now

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I was talking to tradcon lady on a FaceandLMS YouTube video today. It's no longer 80% of men that are unattractive now it's 95%. It's fucking OVER. HOLY SHIT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME NOW.

It has been 95/5 for a while.
There have been ask women threads where someone asked "what percentage of men do you find attractive" and the replies to that were around 5%-2%.

There have been ask women threads where someone asked "what percentage of men do you find attractive" and the replies to that were around 5%-2%.

I'm fine with it even if it gets to 99-1. I never even had the chance, but at least I can enjoy watching even more guys fall below the cut off and despair about it.

Yup.

I'd say overall, the top 5% of men can get laid easily. Any individual woman will only find 1% of men attractive. The 5% gets broken down into different flavors of Chad that appeal to different women (i.e 1% appeal to this type of women, another 1% another type of woman etc)

its 100/0 now, just get the rope

3vQ5Bl5.jpg

It never began

Yup.

I'd say overall, the top 5% of men can get laid easily. Any individual woman will only find 1% of men attractive. The 5% gets broken down into different flavors of Chad that appeal to different women (i.e 1% appeal to this type of women, another 1% another type of woman etc)

That is correct. The 5% aren´t broken up bewteen the hottest 1% and the rest of Chadlite looking guys at 4%, but they are all good looking Chads at 5% that are different in Chad looks. It´s over for the non-Chads, so 95% of the male human population. Just kek!

There were plenty 1% responses too. Brutal.

I'm fine with it even if it gets to 99-1. I never even had the chance, but at least I can enjoy watching even more guys fall below the cut off and despair about it.
Femoids are the ones who enjoy seeing men suffer lives of despair due to inceldom, it's their way of coping for not having a collection of giga chads to femog their femoid friend's chad collection. Don't fall into depravity, every time an incel ropes, a roastie queefs as she giggles.

Incelasfuck

Femoids are the ones who enjoy seeing men suffer lives of despair due to inceldom

I enjoy seeing normies suffer too. Men are not my allies, they're as much of an enemy as women are. If some normie suddenly finds out he's not going to be getting any more hookups from Tinder and ropes, that's fine with me.

LOL "tradcon lady." If she were so "tradcon" she'd get with her looksmatch.

the good news is more men will adopt mgtow or herbivore which will cause women to not have any money. the system that supports them now with teh laws is going to screw em!

of course right now betas put up with it. they'll support these bimbos and get used for divorce money. give it another generation and i see things going the way of japan pretty soon

I love dropping this link in every 80/20 thread

this is what happens when femoids have the edge in a hypergamous sexual marketplace. they can date so high anything below such a high threshold is seen as nothing to them. its all about standards.

the good news is more men will adopt mgtow or herbivore which will cause women to not have any money. the system that supports them now with teh laws is going to screw em!

The lucky ones will become eunuchs to guard Ryan Gosling's harem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back