Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forget 1st wave feminism, it started in the 18th century

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
The reason feminism even happened in the first place is because men's attitudes towards women changed.
For thousands of years, women were considered immoral, irresponsible lustful beasts who needed to be tamed.
Only recently did we start to see women as pure and virtuous, and thus we started collectively white knighting them, and the rest is history.
I used to think it was all 3rd wave feminism and the 1st and 2nd ones were "good", then I accepted that all feminism was cancer but I thought it ended there. Only now do I see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
https://blog.jim.com/culture/when-the-rot-set-in/

Yes, I’m aware of the Victorian views on men. Just lol @ guys kept in chastity and women getting fucked by doctors in underground sex clubs.

Anglos are the most cucked people on earth

Women are like men. They can be smart, stupid, responsible or irresponsible.
The only big difference is that women have vaginas and boobs(well, there are also flat girls).
Anyway, maybe treat women like what they are(humans) and you will be treated the same.
Give it some thought.

NormieCunt97 said:
The only big difference is that women have vaginas and boobs(well, there are also flat girls).
Anyway, maybe treat women like what they are(humans) and you will be treated the same.
Give it some thought.
Out

NormieCunt97 said:
Give it some thought.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/

That's what I have been saying for a long time.