Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ForeverAloneTeehees admit they arent ugly but retarded

this makes me angry irl

fuck foids

I hope they get hit by a train.

Ugly or not they still have infinite options

Even if they were ugly, they could easily get boyfriends, fuck buddies, and one night stands.

Forever alone women = can't get chad

The thing is, women lack total self-awareness and are usually incapable of self-examination so you really can’t take anything they say seriously. I doubt if that Redditor is even remotely lonely.

>Unironically linking fucking foid subreddit here
Abscond.... POSTHASTE.

"Forever"WithoutChad episode #9.847709e+20

Reading that pissed me off but btw dnr

a good body for a foid with an average face is tutorial mode
a good body with an average face for a guy is just your everyday rotter alone in his basement
these fucking bitches dont know how ez they have it or they do but wanna larp as victims which is pretty much all of them

The thing is, women lack total self-awareness and are usually incapable of self-examination so you really can’t take anything they say seriously. I doubt if that Redditor is even remotely lonely.

They quite often admit they could easily get loving boyfriends, but only "losers" who don't fulfill their huge list of requirements.

That entire thread is rage and suicidefuel.

They basically admit in the comments none of them are ugly and they're single just because they have closed off body language and they're waiting for the guy to make a move.

If they would simply walk to the guy, their 'problem' would be gone. But the dumb foids are prideful and want to feel 'chased'. Fuck them.

Women can only be femcels if their personalities are horrible. Even ugly women with mental illnesses can manage to find boyfriends. A woman's looks don't hinder her ability to find a partner. It will hinder her ability to lock down a Chad though, which is what these women complain of

My new ragefuel is people using "like" when speaking. It's worse still when doing it when fucking writing. Also, all the Yank and Negro speak, "bro", "lets go", etc. It's infuriating. People didn't used to speak like this, they used to speak in coherent, articulate, complete sentences.