Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forever destined to be alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 35511
  • Start date
Deleted member 35511

Deleted member 35511

Self-banned
-
I will forever be a pejorative in the eyes of women. They never look at me or even acknowledge me in any way. The only women who look at me are cashier's, and that's only because they're paid to interact with customers; if they didn't, I would be the last person they'd look at.

The fact that women only pay any attention to me when they feel obligated to just gives me one more reason out of the many I already have to hate my life. I feel like there's no point in having any kind of hope that I'll ever have a chance at getting a girlfriend. Women only date men who are strong, rich, or popular, all things that I've never been and most likely never will be.

Increasing your attractiveness, acquiring vast amounts of wealth, or raising your social status are all pieces of advice that people tell losers like me, as if that's something that men can either do easily, or even have the ability to do in the first place. The truth is that men like me, who's moderately attractive at best, poor as hell, and is so socially inept that the mere idea of increasing my social status is a fantasy in itself, will most likely never, ever, ever have a chance at experiencing the pleasure of having a woman be in love with me.

Please change your font color. I can barely read this.

@AmIjustDreaming i agree with you

22576.jpg