Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forever Aloner gets ANNIHILATED and put into his place.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7x592p/five_months_ago_my_best_and_only_friend_suddenly/

Its over for you bro. Literally rope is the only answer after this.

That's what you get for trusting a female.

I was planning to text a oneitis this week. Having second thoughts now.

GOOOOOD FUCK THE COMMENTS. READ THIS SHIT

>It seems like you were very un-selfaware and being too clingy. Her response dosn't seem like something that fell out of the blue. I doubt you were ever as good of friends as you think.

The guy was as behaved and as gentlemanly as possible and she couldn't even bother to explain to him why she dropped him and his is still the one to blame ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TheVman said:

>It seems like you were very un-selfaware and being too clingy. Her response dosn't seem like something that fell out of the blue. I doubt you were ever as good of friends as you think.

The guy was as behaved and as gentlemanly as possible and she couldn't even bother to explain to him why she dropped him and his is still the one to blame ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Have you seen the last answer? He has too much respect for her.

spergcel said:
TheVman said:
"You are an amazing person"
Literaly the cringe hurts.

St.Tropez said:
spergcel said:
TheVman said:
"You are an amazing person"
Literaly the cringe hurts.
being beta doesn't pay off

I've noticed when it comes to male-female friendships, it's ALWAYS the male that is the clingier one.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I've noticed when it comes to male-female friendships, it's ALWAYS the male that is the clingier one.

Kek I noticed this as well.
Even worse all my female friendships are like that. 
Girls just get.bombarded by friendships anways so they care very little.
Even in my situation I never go full beta orbiter mode and hope for a relationship. I can only imagine how many guys are hoping for a relationship with their female friends.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Thats cuz you dont know any athletes. Girls fawn over chad and beg him for even the smallest text.

Just lol at having female friends.

Bigbird said:
Ryo_Hazuki said:
Thats cuz you dont know any athletes. Girls fawn over chad and beg him for even the smallest text.
Is non top 15% male life even worth it at this point?
Girls never really text me or anything. Only when they wanna go out clubbing they need someone with them so they invite me lol.

Bigbird said:

Being an athlete doesn't make you a chad, lol. I was on the basketball team my freshman year of HS and I was still incel. A KHV truecel I used to know was the quarterback for his high school football team.

Ladies and gentleman, this. This is why you NEVER even think about befriend a female in 2018.

Good lord that boy will never recover from this

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Being an athlete doesn't make you a chad, lol.  I was on the basketball team my freshman year of HS and I was still incel.  A KHV truecel I used to know was the quarterback for his high school football team.

I meant NCAA I thought u were in college atleast.

St.Tropez said:
Is non top 15% male life even worth it at this point?
Girls never really text me or anything. Only when they wanna go out clubbing they need someone with them so they invite me lol.

Wow you are a Fakecel lol.I dont even leave the house except to get medicinal marijuana.

Bigbird said:
I meant NCAA I thought u were in college atleast.

lol, I'm not in high school. I'm well past college age as well. I turn 31 in a few weeks.

This is why you should never have female friends.

Your friendships already over if you have to beg to stay friends with each other.

"Sorry but I'm just gonna be honest with you, you seem like the kind of clingy obnoxious pox that don't know how to fuck off, I'm not really surprised that she didn't want to waste any more of her life "discussing" with you any further, because she knows you're just gonna cling to her every word to harass her endlessly."
This hit me hard

holy fuck the guy is clingy beta^beta with N.O. self-respect. I couldnt even finish reading the tekst because of the cringe

What a cuck.

I can't wait to move to the degenerate west to show these bishes what true men are like.

TheVman said:

Legit ER fuel... life is hatred

Never trust a woman. Never.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back