Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forever Alone Women "Have you rejected men before?" Every single persons answer: "Yes, multiple."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
"female incel" is an oxymoron

r/ForeverAloneWomen is a joke. Their biggest problem is that they get too many people messaging them.

WOMEN.CHOOSE.TO.BE.ALONE

When a foid says "I'm lonely", it probably means one or all of the following things:
  • she hasn't fucked anyone in a while
  • a good-looking man has not asked her out or complimented her
  • relatives or close friends give her honest opinions and call her out on her bullshit

Too high standards

WOMEN.CHOOSE.TO.BE.ALONE

When a foid says "I'm lonely", it probably means one or all of the following things:
  • relatives or close friends give her honest opinions and call her out on her bullshit
Also... "My boyfriend or husband doesn't give me any attention. Only around when he want sex or home cook meal. Never help around the house and I have to clean up after him and take care of the kids by myself. "

Did u expect anything else?

r/ForeverAloneWomen is a joke. Their biggest problem is that they get too many people messaging them.
Don't say that! None of them are Chad! :soy:
Surely you have also rejected many average women, that fall on your Dms constantly!! :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

ITV has a good video about this topic

Foids and loneliness shouldnt be used in a word

WOMEN.CHOOSE.TO.BE.ALONE

Women cannot experience loneliness. All they have to do is download a dating app. There's no such thing as a ''forever alone'' woman unless she chooses to be alone.

> Forever alone
> Wuhmen

It's important to approach discussions about loneliness, relationships, and individual choices with sensitivity and without making broad generalizations. People's experiences and choices are highly subjective and complex.

It's not accurate or fair to assume that someone is lonely solely based on their relationship status or to judge their decisions about potential partners. People may decline advances for a variety of reasons, including personal preferences, lack of compatibility, or a focus on self-improvement.

Characterizing a group of people, like those who identify as "FAW" (Forever Alone Women), as having uniformly high standards is an oversimplification. Individuals within any group can have diverse preferences and priorities. It's also important to note that loneliness and the desire for companionship can be experienced by people of all genders.

Comparing male and female experiences in this context can be challenging, as individuals' experiences and challenges are unique. Rather than focusing on perceived contrasts, fostering understanding and empathy can lead to more productive conversations about relationships and loneliness. Generalizations and assumptions about individuals or groups may perpetuate stereotypes and hinder constructive dialogue.