Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "forever alone" foid dropping blackpills

BlueCore

BlueCore

Waiting for the world to end
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/15vjf4t/i_always_hear_mentally_ill_women_talk_about_how/

And it's so funny compared to the men here,nobody is talking about their girlfriends so i assume,most of them aren't even in a relationship.

Yet they still talk about being "alone" even though the proof is literally right in front of them that they can't :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Throw in the towel, pack your bags, and go home, because it’s fucking over

Foids envy everything men have including loneliness and a soul

Women are genetically programmed to be attention seekers

Women literally want to rob men from everything we have, even our loneliness isn't our loneliness anymore. Women would be literally riding 2 dicks at the same time while posting about how lonely they are.
I cannot wait to have artificial wombs and AI gfs. I cannot wait to exterminate these real life women and purify this planet.

Toilets can never use

Foids envy everything men have including loneliness and a soul
Women literally want to rob men from everything we have, even our loneliness isn't our loneliness anymore. Women would be literally riding 2 dicks at the same time while posting about how lonely they are.
Brutal penis envy and male space infiltration pill.

They feel "isolated" because Chad won't commit a situationship. Even if he does they will think that they can get someone better.
I have a problem with their victim complex.

she should be my girlfriend then :feelzez:

I wish I could be lonely with a loving partner and a group of friends. :feelsbadman:

The gender that is devoid of logic.

Water wet, fucking hell most women are not actually lonely they are just chad-starved and want attention.
The whole NEET Gf meme is a thing, it's basically impossible for reclusive women to exist unless they are volcels.

You know its bad when foids start calling other foids out