Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forever Alone 30+ Women, Reddit

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
There's a thread over on r/FA30plus by this woman who calls another FA guy a "scary creep" for DEFENDING HER when she shared that a kid called her names. She even alerts the mods because she finds this guy "genuinely scary" for the crime of ... commenting on some of her threads. So here's this group of forever alones, a guy comments supportively on a woman's post, and HE'S a "scary creep."

The confirmations keep pouring in. Unless you're an upper 10% guy, you're a degenerate who needs to be put down.

Screen Shot 2020 01 06 at 051502
Screen Shot 2020 01 06 at 051502

Forever alone woman = ultimate failure of planet earth. how do you fuck up on tutorial mode? unplug your controller, dawg.

Forever alone woman = ultimate failure of planet earth. how do you fuck up on tutorial mode? unplug your controller, dawg.

They haven't fucked anything up, they just want a TALL and HANDSOME guy, which they have probably had sex from 100s of times, but are incapable of securing a LTR with.

Imagine if we could get sex from 10/10 staceys, HUNDREDS OF THEM, but never a LTR from them, thats what "FA" women's life experience is. BOO HOO

They haven't fucked anything up, they just want a TALL and HANDSOME guy, which they have probably had sex from 100s of times, but are incapable of securing a LTR with.

Imagine if we could get sex from 10/10 staceys, HUNDREDS OF THEM, but never a LTR from them, thats what "FA" women's life experience is. BOO HOO

You just can’t do anything right as a nonchad, even the most innocuous of actions will just have foids label you a creep if they so please.

You just can’t do anything right as a nonchad, even the most innocuous of actions will just have foids label you a creep if they so please.

I'm waiting for women to start accusing ugly men of rape because we're breathing air that could have gone to Chad. You know it's coming.

There are plenty of women like this. Approached plenty of them, because plenty of 30plus women are attractive. I figured out though even before I discovered the black pill, that they are just alone, because they are waiting for their prince aka at least 9/10 chad with decent job and committment. I have no compassion whatsoever for these women and they are unfortunately no options for incels either.

I figured out though even before I discovered the black pill, that they are just alone, because they are waiting for their prince aka at least 9/10 chad with decent job and committment. I have no compassion whatsoever for these women and they are unfortunately no options for incels either.

Any pics of the 'creepy' guy comments?

Last edited:
she sounds like she is a bit of a stinky cunt with a urinary tract infection burning her urethra opening.

>"Forever Alone"
>Women

LMAO

"Forever alone"

"Women"

:soy:

They're the previous version of femcels. Their problem is they can't secure their dream guy.
They only created their private sub because they were tired to get validation from fa men.

A relief that nobody side with her immediately and called out her behaviour aside from this mod
View attachment 186993
View attachment 186994
5DQqhT5

u/kippy236
Moderator of these communities
r/PlusSizeWedding

"I'm not like those girls" :teehee:
XKtvpWa

Posted byu/kippy236
Not a dude
3 years ago
Having a go at /r/foreveralonedating

So about a month ago I posted onto r/foreveralonedating. I thought "Why not?". I figured I would let you know the responses I got as a female posting on there.

About 15 different guys pm'd me. About 9 of those guys were way too young or in a different country. I specified my age and location in my post. Some of those guys just wanted a sex chat buddy. I only got one dick pick sent to me and I referred him to r/smallpenisproblems.

Of the guys around my age (6) one was way too far away and the other was married. Again, they just wanted a sex chat buddy.

That left me with 4 nice guys around my age. After a day or two 3 of those ghosted on me. No clue why. So I'm still talking to one nice guy. He's not very close to me but you never know.

And that is my experience with r/foreveralonedating

@LastGerman

@MSCW Those screenshots from/about the ex-FA women going on dates--damn. I can't imagine what it must be like to just have people out there who want to go on dates with you. I know some women claim to suffer from being incel, but... damn.

Forever alone women have active sex lives
full

Just imagine having that kind of "problem" in your life.

Homeless women are the worst . How much of an absolute fuck up do you have to be when you've got every advantage there is in life?

Single women of any age are just delusional enough to think they can get Chad to commit, or been brainwashed into believing Mr Perfect will sweep them off their feet and won't settle for anything less.

With 80/20 rules women are swimming in options and it's not difficult to be in the top 80% SMV (in reality its 90-10 now anyway).

The problem for women is they have too many options and are too picky.

Last edited:
There are plenty of women like this. Approached plenty of them, because plenty of 30plus women are attractive. I figured out though even before I discovered the black pill, that they are just alone, because they are waiting for their prince aka at least 9/10 chad with decent job and committment. I have no compassion whatsoever for these women and they are unfortunately no options for incels either.
they have an insane list of what they need fucking nutjobs really hope their cats eat there disgusting corpses

They're the previous version of femcels. Their problem is they can't secure their dream guy.
They only created their private sub because they were tired to get validation from fa men.

View attachment 186998

u/kippy236
Moderator of these communities
r/PlusSizeWedding

"I'm not like those girls" :teehee:

@LastGerman

DUDE. This really has to fucking stop man. Every female fucking drives. @rightfulcel and @Barnacle
I am not save anywhere from this shit. This is extremly infuriating man. Why is this female making photos within her car? They all want to show off. I swear I get suicidal and homicidal thoughts whenever I see such pictures.

DUDE. This really has to fucking stop man. Every female fucking drives. @rightfulcel and @Barnacle
I am not save anywhere from this shit. This is extremly infuriating man. Why is this female making photos within her car? They all want to show off. I swear I get suicidal and homicidal thoughts whenever I see such pictures.
Yes, today at the gym I saw a hyper-Stacy, maybe around 18-19 years old, and she drove off in a brandnew BMW, I rode home with my bike.

Yes, today at the gym I saw a hyper-Stacy, maybe around 18-19 years old, and she drove off in a brandnew BMW, I rode home with my bike.

I just cannot anymore. This has to be all a fucking joke here. Young females all can drive easily and have expensive cars on top of that. I think I am done man. There is really no point in living this life. Being emasculated like this is just too much.

Meme gender back at it again.

A creep is simply a man who is ugly, regardless of his mannerisms.

Suifuel for redpillers though, but it's true, the only requirements to be an attractive 30+ year old woman is not being a landwhale and not having a wrinkly face

You have lots of posts man that means 1 of 2 things

1) u be gone in 1 month and never come back because u just larping fgt
2) you become famous member but then jew mods will permaban you for postmaxxing.

no exceptions.

Every FA poster is a Becky who could never get married to Chad, this and they are flat out losers. As someone mentioned in this thread, how do you lose life on tutorial mode?