Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foreplay is a lie

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Foids needing foreplay to get aroused is a fucking blue pilled lie. If you are ugly, no amount of foreplay will arouse a foid. If you are chad, her pussy will be wet 24/7 just merely thinking of you. JFL at blue pilled copers talking about foreplay as a solution to being fucking ugly.

Foids need foreplay from average to ugly looking guys because they're not turned on. Chad or Tyrone can just plow into her, because chances are she's already turned on at first sight.

yeah, but you need foreplay for certain fantasies.

Women get wet instantly at the sight of a big dick

They come pre-aroused for Chad
Just use fingers and mouth bro = GigaCope

They come pre-aroused for Chad
Just use fingers and mouth bro = GigaCope
JFL at normies talking about sex skills. Chad just puts dick in vagina and moves and foids cum over and over. Foreplay is him getting a blowjob to make his dick hard.

How tf long do you foreplay before putting your dick inside her ???

And wtf do you do in foreplay

And wtf do you do in foreplay
How the fuck would I know? Any male who talks about it is always fucking ugly anyways. If you ask chad for sex advice, it will be which kind of lube works the best for anal.

How the fuck would I know? Any male who talks about it is always fucking ugly anyways. If you ask chad for sex advice, it will be which kind of lube works the best for anal.
Chad doesnt need lube he uses the moisture that drips from her wet pussy

Good post op. No foreplay for your face.

Foids needing foreplay to get aroused is a fucking blue pilled lie. If you are ugly, no amount of foreplay will arouse a foid. If you are chad, her pussy will be wet 24/7 just merely thinking of you. JFL at blue pilled copers talking about foreplay as a solution to being fucking ugly.
High IQ

I'm pretty sure that applies to normies: the class of men they're not really attracted to, but not repulsed by.

Well, i've been acquainted with some chads over my life, and one thing they all had in common is they needed to do little to no foreplay or anything like that, the visual stimulation they provided was more than enough to make the girls ready. Foreplay is for normies and betabuxxers, because when you spend most of the sex doing foreplay, you're compensating for the lack of visual stimulation with a shitload of physical stimulation.

Do you think people really need to spend 40 fucking minutes going down on a girl just so that she can feel good?

This is just a thing for sub8 men that foids are repulsed by. She would already be wet for chad

another jewish bluepilled cuckold lie

1) Teenage pussy is wet 24/7. No foreplay needed. Only with old bags is foreplay or lube needed
2) Females get insta-wet from Chad. How else do you think they get fucked in toilets and in cars or at the mall within 5 minutes of meeting Chad? He's not doing foreplay LOL. He pumps & dumps