Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foreign pilots preferred over locals in Hong Kong

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Chinkike traitors everywhere!!

Imperial Japanese Navy air services (Asians) had the best pilots in the world, but we rices apparently can't fly (according to the opinion of chinkikes).

Okay....

I was going to sperg out about why the Zero was overrated and Japanese pilots were not as good as people think.

In any case, retarded.

Bring back British Hong Kong.

I was going to sperg out about why the Zero was overrated and Japanese pilots were not as good as people think.

In any case, retarded.

Bring back British Hong Kong.
ironically british hong kong was less cucked than now JFL.

we had jackie chan and a functional global media that instilled pride in the locals
we had martial arts and this is precisely where our reputation was from (arguably better than now)
the brits installed the healthcare thing here

post handover, the colonization simply stayed, while good things went and went away a bit every year

we had jackie chan and a functional global media that instilled pride in the locals
we had martial arts and this is precisely where our reputation was from (arguably better than now)

post handover, the colonization simply stayed, while good things went and went away a bit every year
Xiang gang, not Hong Kong...

I wonder how people in Macau view their time as a Portuguese Colony and whether they had the same experience.

Singapore did better post colonialism, though that was because of Lee Kuan-Yew than anything.

Foreign Pilots are defintely not flying the newly introduced C919 aircraft

I wonder how people in Macau view their time as a Portuguese Colony and whether they had the same experience.

Singapore did better post colonialism, though that was because of Lee Kuan-Yew than anything.
The economical/bureancacy of singapore def do way better, but I would argue the society did way worse.

1.race mixing with foreigners (really?)
2.MuLTIcuLtuRaLIsM
3.cucked people that have a "dont like it leave" attitude (just like us)
4.cucked libtard values
5.doesnt have neetbuxx welfare

The economical/bureancacy of singapore def do way better, but I would argue the society did way worse.

2.MuLTIcuLtuRaLIsM
4.cucked libtard values
I think them being multicultural was sort of inevitable though, given it was once basically the intersection of the British Far East and India. This meant you had a lot of people who mingled there. This naturally collated liberalism, capitalism, and barter-economics together. All trade flows through Singapore given it's geographic locale is next to the Straits of Malacca.

Singapore couldn't really remain a Crown Colony because the Fall of Singapore in February 1942 forever discredited the myth of British invincibility. The fact the Japanese had overwhelmed a force twice their size was basically a portent of the future end of Empire in many ways. The Japanese engaged in a campaign of ethnic cleansing against the ethnic Chinese population after the city fell, though this was applied haphazardly.

This also resulted in ethnic strife and tension later on, particularly when the British gradually reduced their presence and eliminated it entirely. Only authoritarianism has kept that place together. If it wasn't for Lee Kuan-Yew, Malaysia probably would have annexed them with little difficulty.

2.MuLTIcuLtuRaLIsM
4.cucked libtard values
from what I have heard from cousins and friends in Singapore is that it's gigacucked. All races of men(Chinese, Malay, Indian) are foid worshippers without fail and their military service system is even worse than Korea's.

Chinks are very heightist (see the Chinese job adverts for jobs like desk clerks that have a minimum height requirement). This photo the newspaper posted sums it up:

^ To a chink a taller man is automatically a better pilot. This is not only a race but also a heightpill.

Chinks are very heightist (see the Chinese job adverts for jobs like desk clerks that have a minimum height requirement). This photo the newspaper posted sums it up:

View attachment 1074372

^ To a chink a taller man is automatically a better pilot. This is not only a race but also a heightpill.
It's not even about height requirement at this point. I believe in our city with top 5 highest average IQ in the world, we will be able to find many tall men with high IQ. Instead, the traitors ought to hire foreign "talent" over our locals. I mean, SGP and HKG are among the only places to do this.

At risk of sounding prejudiced, Chinese people are probably the most self-obsessed and money driven on the planet. They could be ranged alongside Indians in that respect.

Any cultural richness has been completely lost by capitalism and the fact they basically rose to Western levels of wealth within one generation while still possessing peasant brain.

Singapore has only managed to survive because of authoritarianism. I mean, fuck, Singapore even had a National Courtesy Campaign to instill formerly English virtues (respect, courtesy, cleanliness) into them as a population - which says a lot about them as a people where that was even necessary.

Last edited: