Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foreign Manlet rejected by Stacys

Woody Allen

Woody Allen

Greycel
One of the IPTV services I use has webcams of different parts of the USA. One is set up outside of a bar and I was watching as some some manlet curry approached two Stacys and got rejected. Check it out

What was he thinking jfl
I give him credit for being low inhib though

Manlets, when will they learn?

The life of an incel trying to escape inceldom.

Now she goes back to look at chad again.

One of the IPTV services I use has webcams of different parts of the USA. One is set up outside of a bar and I was watching as some some manlet curry approached two Stacys and got rejected. Check it out View attachment 127615View attachment 127614

Wow that's pretty good. It's the life of an ethnic in a nutshell. Look at the two girls oggling the group of Chads. 4 tall white robust guys. Life on easy mode for them. Chads travel in packs.

Ethnic approaches and the girls close off. He leaves and they go back to staring at the Chads.

Typical. Been there done that. Life as a curry is pain.

Last edited:
ethnic+ manlet

what did he think was gonna happen?

What was he thinking jfl

Death... the destroyer of worlds.

The foids are taller than the ethnicel (or currycel) manlet. JFL its over for him.