Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forced to work on a Sunday with the rest of the team coz of deadline

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Their excuse was you can work from home so there is no issue.

Jesus Christ kill me already

If I could work from home I wouldn't mind deadlines. I have crunch and they still make me stay late. At least at home I can nap between tasks.

Im speedrunning super paper mario at home in my basement

If I could work from home I wouldn't mind deadlines. I have crunch and they still make me stay late. At least at home I can nap between tasks.
Working from home sucks in reality. You have no more excuse for not answering your emails etc.

At least you dont have to see the fucking normies, foids and chads etc I have school tommorow WHYYY

I will hopefully rope before I finish uni

How old are you?

Working from home sucks in reality. You have no more excuse for not answering your emails etc.

I always answer my e-mails, I have no problem answering e-mails.

When people promote work from home they talk about being able to work from anywhere in your jammies but they neglect to mention the lower remote wages and the eventual loss of a work/life balance. I was hired locally so my wages won’t change, but I will have to see how my wfh experience goes these next few weeks. I’m now supposed to have something to commit each day to prove I have been working and not slacking off irrespective of whether a concept is fully fleshed out or not. My current situation reminds me of the whole lines of lines of code metric the industry moved away from.

When people promote work from home they talk about being able to work from anywhere in your jammies but they neglect to mention the lower remote wages and the eventual loss of a work/life balance. I was hired locally so my wages won’t change, but I will have to see how my wfh experience goes these next few weeks. I’m now supposed to have something to commit each day to prove I have been working and not slacking off irrespective of whether a concept is fully fleshed out or not. My current situation reminds me of the whole lines of lines of code metric the industry moved away from.

I presently have almost no life outside of work, working from home can only help me. I pray coronavirus makes it an option somehow but I doubt it will.

How old are you?

Absolutely brutal stuff ngl