Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel forced to watch happy teenage couples daily at work

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

Greycel
first thread here, i’ve been doing part time substitute teaching at high schools in my town because i couldn’t be assed to pick a specialized major and i thought education would be easy

i don’t fucking know why i chose to go BACK to high school after getting bullied every day for being a manlet (i’m 5’8) but i figured it wouldn’t be as bad since it was part time and i’d have a leg up since i’d be the teacher this time. when i was actually a student in my bio classes there would be this bitchy blonde foid who would be giggling and talking to her friends about how she thought the teacher was cute which didn’t make any sense because the teacher was somehow shorter and also fatter than me and she would do some typical whore shit like bend over in her slutty shirts and “accidentally” touch his hand when he handed things back to her i guess i kind of internalized it because some retard part of me thought they’d act like that to me too but i’ve been doing it for like a year now at a few different schools and every day i just see these stacies walking to class with their 6’4 chad bfs and completely ignoring me and it actually makes me wanna neck myself knowing that while i’m sitting in the empty classes eating alone just like in high school, they’re whoring themselves out to every guy in the school except for me, i even heard from another teacher that a couple got suspended for a few days because they got caught fucking in the staircase at one of the other schools i worked at, it made me so fucking mad honestly like i’ve got a classroom with a locked door and a car too and they’re going out showing everything to the public. i miss when these stupid slut foids had the fear of god in their hearts so they wouldn’t get set on fire like the good ol days

there’s this one brunette cheerleader foid with these big brown eyes that i thought was really cute, i had like a half foot on her in height so i thought maybe i could try and talk to her casually and complimented her cheer uniform one day and she barely even reacted with just a half smile like she was offended i was even looking even though her entire ass was out of it essentially. it got even worse when she got another fucking chad bf and he would walk her to class every single day and carry her bag and kiss her on the cheek before going to his own class and it makes me miserable thinking about it even now, her bf just graduated and she’ll probably be back at that school again next term and i bet she’ll have another chad lined up like the whore she is but i actually just wanna quit my job and go back to hiding away all day but i can’t even fucking do that because i live with my dad only and he says if i’m staying with him i have to be working so i literally don’t have anywhere else to be

anyone who told me it gets better after high school fucking lied

Life sucks
Screenshot 2024 06 22 123025

PutlER is here to help US out!!

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz