Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forced to waste all my teens

• Thread starter mindlessbadluckpill
  • Start date
mindlessbadluckpill

mindlessbadluckpill

Banned
-
My parents have been always helicopter parents always hiper controlatives pieces of shit when i startes hs i was really social with people around me and thats was cool and i got invited to parties and shit like that but then my parents were pertpetually not letting me go outside they barelly let me go out 2 or 3 times per month soo when all the kids of my school were drinking and fucking i was forced to stay in home playing vidyas and fapping this with the time turned me more and more autistic i finally got some freedom around my 17 yo time that i used to finally have fun by myself i did some not to do stuffs that they found out and i got again setence of no going out where my brain finally melted into autistic non funtional piece of shit i am right now

reminds me of the time when i was 11 and my mum didnt let me go to the apparatus outside some shitty venue cause it wasnt in her line of sight. and when i got alcohol for my birthday she tipped it all down the sink jfl. Dumb bitch created this and she knows it.

reminds me of the time when i was 11 and my mum didnt let me go to the apparatus outside some shitty venue cause it wasnt in her line of sight. and when i got alcohol for my birthday she tipped it all down the sink jfl. Dumb bitch created this and she knows it.
Thats the worst of all they belived they are protecting children from "drugs and alcohol" when vidyas internet and stay all day in door is worse than those 2

Mine are also delusional retards who want me to betabux and they still treat me like I’m 12.

Mine are also delusional retards who want me to betabux and they still treat me like I’m 12.
Same they expect me to get a good job a do all the same shit that they did no way the only thing they gave me was repression and shitty genes

Same they expect me to get a good job a do all the same shit that they did no way the only thing they gave me was repression and shitty genes
Where you from? Mine also want me to get a good job, fuck that I’m hopping on neetbux (I’m legit autist so able to apply)

Where you from? Mine also want me to get a good job, fuck that I’m hopping on neetbux (I’m legit autist so able to apply)
Im from south america sadly i cant neetbux if i could i would use it to escape my parents place but im all fucked up

During the school year it would be the same cycle: Wake up, Go to School, Go Home. Rinse and repeat. I feel socially and somewhat mentally underdeveloped because I never participated in social events. I'm kinda at blame too, because when my mom suggested I join a club in my sophomore year, I didn't bother to do it. ( At the time I didn't realize that socialmaxxing was important)

Being overprotective as a parent really stunts kids later in life.

Almost all parents view children as toys, pets, or something that they can use to their own ends. You're not always born here out of love, but out of ambition. Sometimes, your parents are stupid and should not be taken seriously if you have a choice to.

You will never get your teenage years back

My parents have been always helicopter parents always hiper controlatives pieces of shit when i startes hs i was really social with people around me and thats was cool and i got invited to parties and shit like that but then my parents were pertpetually not letting me go outside they barelly let me go out 2 or 3 times per month soo when all the kids of my school were drinking and fucking i was forced to stay in home playing vidyas and fapping this with the time turned me more and more autistic i finally got some freedom around my 17 yo time that i used to finally have fun by myself i did some not to do stuffs that they found out and i got again setence of no going out where my brain finally melted into autistic non funtional piece of shit i am right now
Sounds similar to my story