Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forbes writer calls Inceldom a “dangerous and destructive movement”

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
★★

Just a trend I’ve noticed. If it’s a group of disgruntled men that refuse to play ball in a society that clearly hates them and just wants to use them for their labor and taxes while providing absolutely nothing in return but disdain then it’s “dangerous and problematic”. But if it’s women that have a problem these same exact people look at it through a completely different and more sympathetic lens.

If it’s men having problems then they’re bad but if it’s women then men aren’t doing enough to help them. It’s honestly just insane and crazy how biased the western world has become at this point.

Also I love in this article they act like at the start like it’s some mystery why men find this “movement” alluring :feelshaha: Gee I dunno maybe because the blackpill is in fact real and many of the problems we complain about aren’t made up. Jesus fuck do yall ever just stop to consider how unfair life is? Not just on the looks front but there are hordes of people out there being paid for basically doing nothing when they are delusional idiots modern journos who are basically narrative/propaganda pushers.

Also kek they used Jordan Peterson as the article image lmfao. JP isn’t an incel he just has had the gall (how dare he!!!! :foidSoy:) to say he understands why they are created and sympathizes with some very real problems they face. So guess he’s an “incel Nazi” too. He’s also warned about how having too many men wind up in this boat has historically destabilized society — which makes JP evil REEEEEEE!

Honestly I wish I could start my own society — just start over. But that’s not really feasible. The other tragedy is even if the table flips down the road they will probably just send people like us off to die in a war or something before that could happen. Honestly I’m now convinced that life is just all about power and bending others to your own selfish will — we have winners and losers. I just happen to be one of the losers and I’ve basically just been a wage slave all my life. Many such cases.

Last edited:
Based. The name of incels cast terror into hearts of the normies

Inceldom is not a movement. It's just a group of men who share a similar awful condition that's forced to them by society, feminism and hypergamy.

no. of incel shootings in the past 12 months: 0

no. of troon shootings in the past month: 2

Its only for gain, No one cares about us

Side note I was reading the story Solomon today and it’s interesting how in ancient times dominat alpha Chads still existed same as now.

That king had a 1000 wives and was rich as fuck.

Modern civilization flourishes I think when most men even average ones are able to get a wife and start a family. But that requires decent wages (impossible once women entered the work force since what happens when you double the labor force while keeping demand the same is wage depression, any monkey should’ve known this. And no men can’t just trade places and stay home like their wives did because women by and large don’t accept men that are broke and don’t contribute financially) and enforced monogamy so that the few top men don’t just take all the women.

Inceldom is not a movement. It's just a group of men who share a similar awful condition that's forced to them by society, feminism and hypergamy.
Can we just make it a movement already? Give these niggers what they're asking for

he's true

we're dangerous and destructive:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The fact that western society embraces mental illness and attention seeking degenerates over their own men is just peak clown world. Let it burn tbh this country fills me with rage.

Its only for gain, No one cares about us
They will probably get worried if enough men become incels or start to see the reality of what this group has been saying for years. The incel movement honestly was just ahead of the curve about a lot of things.

Obviously women will hate us because our viewpoint is simply a threat to their power and the benefits they have enjoyed. They don’t even care whether we’re right they just act in their own best interest. The absolute irony when leftists talk about “equity” — hypocrites.

They will probably get worried if enough men become incels or start to see the reality of what this group has been saying for years. The incel movement honestly was just ahead of the curve about a lot of things.
Over

danger?
i just have fun coping on here:panties:

The only danger to my rotting body is cardiovascular disease from fatmaxxing

The only danger to my rotting body is cardiovascular disease from fatmaxxing
Do you think you’d be happier or that it would be worth it get in shape or nah? Genuine question I’m not takin the piss.

From article / JP interview quote:

> In a 2022 interview with British journalist Piers Morgan, Jordan Peterson, a controversial Canadian psychologist, was asked if he considers himself the “intellectual hero” of the incel community.

> Peterson replied, “It’s very difficult to understand how demoralized people are, and certainly, many young men are in that category. They don’t know how to make themselves attractive to women who tend to be picky, and rightly so. But these men are lonesome, and everyone piles abuse on them.”

I don’t agree with that guy on everything certainly I don’t but I have legitimately never seen sympathy for low status men come out of the mainstream before. I genuinely can’t think of a single time where it wasn’t met with heaps of backlash. Good for him, he was willing to make himself the enemy of normbots and women to say what he really thought.

From article / JP interview quote:

> In a 2022 interview with British journalist Piers Morgan, Jordan Peterson, a controversial Canadian psychologist, was asked if he considers himself the “intellectual hero” of the incel community.

> Peterson replied, “It’s very difficult to understand how demoralized people are, and certainly, many young men are in that category. They don’t know how to make themselves attractive to women who tend to be picky, and rightly so. But these men are lonesome, and everyone piles abuse on them.”

I don’t agree with that guy on everything certainly I don’t but I have legitimately never seen sympathy for low status men come out of the mainstream before. I genuinely can’t think of a single time where it wasn’t met with heaps of backlash. Good for him, he was willing to make himself the enemy of normbots and women to say what he really thought.
words achieve nothing

Do you think you’d be happier or that it would be worth it get in shape or nah? Genuine question I’m not takin the piss.
Ive gotten in perfect shape 3 times and held it, Jogging and shit brutally being mogged by other joggers, Yep it was not worth it, Did do nothin fo me mangs and im still treated the same

Feminism is ruining civilization and killing hundreds of babies a minute and yet we’re the bad guys…

Progs won’t touch this

I do 100 pushups a day and go for a walk

They don’t want the sexless drones thag repair their cars and fix their plumbing to drop out of society while they social life and financially MOG us to death lmao. We are literally modern day slaves in a new sense.

I bet the white rich minority of slave owners back in the 1700s thought the slaves talking amongst each other was “problematic and dangerous” as well. :feelshaha:

yeah, idk why fluoride guzzling normies act like its something we sign up for and are loyal to

Here are two insights that can help us put this issue in perspective and effectively dissuade young men from falling into the incel trap or other related movements such as mens’ rights activism (MRAs), men who go their own way (MGTOWs), and father’s rights groups.
yes, wouldn't want anyone advocating for men now