Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For women sex is as available as air

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★
That's so brutal if you think about it

They Will BE greeted with a special place in Hell. Fear not.

If it GOES according to "plan".

for women, drinking cum is as avaible as breathing air

for us any intimacy with a female would be event of a lifetime

Available does not mean they will choose all their options.

We lack pussy, they have excess of low quality penis. That's it.

Too many options is not good so i would prefer if there's just 1 stacy who would want me :ahegao:

We live in a different world compared to them. They couldn't handle our deprived lives for a single day let alone a singular minute.

Yeah, but only for Chads, whom not all Chads would want to fuck a foid who isn't up to his "standards". So most foids just end up simping instead, due to not being chosen by a Chad to get plowed-by. Or maybe I'm just fucking coping.:feelskek:

Last edited:
Abundance mindset is abundance reality for foids

We live in a different world compared to them. They couldn't handle our deprived lives for a single day let alone a singular minute.
5 minutes is a modest Record.

Women are a privileged social class that has all the sex and romance we've desperately wanted since we were teens.

Women are a privileged social class that has all the sex and romance we've desperately wanted since we were teens.
Yea and thats not fucking fair and we try so hard and get NOTHING while these bitches don't even have to try and their dms are flooded