Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For women, a "psychopath" is just an ugly male telling them what to do

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLW6ZOKbq3Y

I was watching this documentary about an airliner hijacked by Muslim fundamentalists during the Algerian Civil War, and there's a part of it that's very telling.

A female passenger is interviewed and speaks about how she got acquainted with the personaliteehees of the terrorists over the course of the several-day hijacking.

One of them was a sandcel easily prone to anger who would mostly yell at the women to cover themselves. She considered him to be "the true psychopath" on board.

Meanwhile, the square-jawed executioner who killed two male passengers "without remorse or emotion" (in her words) escapes being characterized as a psychopath, even though his psychological traits much more closely resemble one :feelshaha:

Last edited:
and every day that passes the blackpill gets stronger and my misogyny too

Last edited:
and every day that passes the blackpill gets stronger
It's also interesting to note that the terrorists intentionally executed male passengers instead of female passengers. This is made evident at one point.

But think about the poor women being forced to wear makeshift headscarves, JFL.

Last edited:
foids are retard and they cant tell right from wrong.

It's also interesting to note that the terrorists intentionally executed male passengers instead of female passengers. This is made evident at one point.

But think about the poor women being forced to wear makeshift headscarves, JFL.
The terrorists sound like a bunch of simps to me, killing men and sparing foids. "But muh based Islam will save us, they'll put foids in their place!" Anyone who actually believes that is a fucking retard.

Bet the guys they killed were ugly too.

I watched the entire documentary. It was pretty cool.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I wish we can have something like this again

Ugly= bad words

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLW6ZOKbq3Y

I was watching this documentary about an airliner hijacked by Muslim fundamentalists during the Algerian Civil War, and there's a part of it that's very telling.

A female passenger is interviewed and speaks about how she got acquainted with the personaliteehees of the terrorists over the course of the several-day hijacking.

One of them was a sandcel easily prone to anger who would mostly yell at the women to cover themselves. She considered him to be "the true psychopath" on board.

Meanwhile, the square-jawed executioner who killed two male passengers "without remorse or emotion" (in her words) escapes being characterized as a psychopath, even though his psychological traits much more closely resemble one :feelshaha:

Don't you know that men don't matter to society? Why do you think the common phrase is "women and children first"? We are expendable to foids. Anything that affects our well being or mental health is inconsequential and therefore nonexistent to foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back