Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Whitecels

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Put white in your custom title so we know who is our guy, it's hard being the most opreased minority

keep barking
Image0 1

now you've gone down in my estimation ngl very disappointed

Cba changing my custom title tbhtbh but I'm white

White = wrong

I'm white and I hate my own race the most. They were the first to reject me so they'd be first in line for the gas chambers if I were running shit.

I'm white and I hate my own race the most. They were the first to reject me so they'd be first in line for the gas chambers if I were running shit.
Sure thugmaxxdd tyrone loves you

> Put white in your custom title so (((we))) know who is our goy, it's hard being the most opreased minority.
Oy vey, send us your address and full name as well

i'm white and yet most of my racial advantages are negated by being ugly and a manlet

> Put white in your custom title so (((we))) know who is our goy, it's hard being the most opreased minority.
Oy vey, send us your address and full name as well
Keep crying Dr Shekelstein as you attack white sovereignty

i'm white and yet most of my racial advantages are negated by being ugly and a manlet

Yet cunts will call you privileged for being white and a male even though you're the most oppressed - an incel.

Put white in your custom title so we know who is our guy, it's hard being the most opreased minority
Might as well call yourself apecel or monkeycel at this point

Damn, the mods got you.

Several white boys I grew up with became incels. They can be a bit fat, weak, malformed or introverted but just being subpar with above average morality can put someone in total inceldom.

banned for being white huh

JFL if you think whites need any lifefuel like EVER. Incel or not.

damn now you are banned, again