Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For whitecels

I wouldn't care honestly even if this was a legit cherry for you to pick (it's not clearly), that pasty fucker still mogs me hard.

He looks like he drinks alot of SoY

lifefue for whitecels. gtfo out and get your ethnic foid today

Maybe he wasn't balding when she dated him

Also sucks to be ethnic

>being friends with your ex
>being friends with women
:feelskek: :feelskek:

He looks quite a bit like this swedish actor, ngl.

C1457ab6 63d4 483b 860d c8956fc48161

Lifefuel, but she is really ugly ngl and they probably stoped dating when he went bald

Betabux cuckold that she "dated" for a week to secure his orbiting dedication to her future wallet. Does this really have to be explained here? Im european white and a woman like that would press charges against me for existing simply because they know they cant take advantage of me.

@ScornedStoic this is why I said white=/=incel.

How would rate her?
She is easily 5/10, more like 6/10. She has no obvious bad features I can see. She is somewhat shapely, and more or less prime.

That bitch looks like a rat lmao

I want to fuck her and make that little Latina scream my name
too bad i'm an incel

She is easily 5/10, more like 6/10. She has no obvious bad features I can see. She is somewhat shapely, and more or less prime.

Still under rating.

She's a 6 minimum.
She's 100% above average.

7/10. She has the best skin colour and looks mixed race. Decent face too
This.

That bitch looks like a rat lmao
Alright chad. Not all of us have stupidly high standards.
She's a 7. Nice body, dont give a shit if shes whites, nice face. Clear skin.
This.

Still under rating.

She's a 6 minimum.
She's 100% above average.

This.

Alright chad. Not all of us have stupidly high standards.

This.
Lmao, calling me a chad because she legit looks like a rat? Fuck you cuck

Lmao, calling me a chad because she legit looks like a rat? Fuck you cuck
Calling you a Chad because it's fakecels like you who regard any foid who isn't a 10/10 a "rat" leading to the phaggots at IT assuming all of us want models.

Calling you a Chad because it's fakecels like you who regard any foid who isn't a 10/10 a "rat" leading to the phaggots at IT assuming all of us want models.
Lmao, fakecel? She looks like a rat, you massive faggot.

she cucks him

Ngl, I agree with you both personally, I just didn't want to be attacked for worship for calling out zanganos derangement.
Rating a foid =/= Worship.

She's still a whore at the end of the day who deserves to be filled with Zyklon B gas (in GTA V) like the rest of women.

Rating a foid =/= Worship.

She's still a whore at the end of the day who deserves to be filled with Zyklon B gas (in GTA V) like the rest of women.
Well yeah true, but people get banned for slight infractions here constantly, and I do suffer from paranoia I guess. I also sometimes feel like I can't help but overrate when a phenotype is particularly attractive to me, which this one unfortunately is. Point taken, thanks boyo.
What is LDS?
Church of Latter Day Saints I guess, i.e. mormon.

How the fuck is that a 7? I admit that my standards are high sometimes, but she is objectively no more than a 4
Her skin colour and body are my type and her face isnt ugly

I fucking hate this “roast me” shit

It’s just dumb cunts looking for attention and know a billion simps will give them compliments

How the fuck is that a 7? I admit that my standards are high sometimes, but she is objectively no more than a 4

That's a 7 because I say It is. Shes a 7 to me.

Try and perceive the concept of different tastes. If you have high tastes as an incel then you're either larp or it truly never began or ever will for you.

JFL at this thread. You guys think you can rate accurately based on a single picture? Yes, she does have a case of rat face and a high hairline, but they're minor, and she has several other features that more than compensate for it, like pronounced cheekbones and a defined jawline. She also looks better because she's standing next to this ugly Norwooding soyboy. Just based on this picture, I'd give her a 6/10, but I'd want to see more pictures from different angles and a neutral facial expression to confirm.