Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For what reason do you hate LGBT?

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
I hate lgbt because most of them support feminism.

I don't

Why would I think about gay men? :fuk:

Just reached the conclusion, no one deserves my hate, the same reason they dont care about me, i wont even waste any time on them, it's my life only, let the normies fall for the lgbt meme. Only more beneficial for me.

Because they sexualize children way more than any incels.is user does

Checkmate IT:feelskek:

I only hate dykes tbh. They're annoying misandrists most of the time.

Because they sexualize children way more than any incels.is user does

Checkmate IT:feelskek:
IT calls us pedophilic for wanting 18+ foids but then advocates for fags grooming pre schoolers.

sodomites reproduce by raping kids

They’re unironically nonexistent. Don’t take them too seriously now. The most modest insult you can give them is that they don’t exist which also happens to be the truth. Lesbians = chadsexuals who either got bored of Chad or can’t get the chadder Chad to commit.

Femenism and the decay of morality within males is interlinked, whilst equality for both sexes is inevitable with modern society, decay and suffering isn't. However the issue isn't actualized for women, it's really hard for them to care about male suicide/loneliness/depression when they have brautiful chad, in their mind they help males with loneliness, women couldn't imagine a scenario of even thinking about the indian janitor, the incel, and whatever. It's all about their day to day life. The cut off lies at the golden retriever normie who's there to orbit.

Happy new year bro

I used to ignore them and say they deserve human rights, but over time I've become certain faggots are filthy and fucked in the head, I have 0 sympathy for them and actively hate them, they're maggots
+ they hate lonely/virgin men. Even if we didn’t hate them, they would hate us.

Also, most dykes (like 99% basically) have gone through getting fucked by at least one or two Chads whereas most gay men feel disgusted at the idea of touching a vagina. Again, sexuality is not a thing for women. They’re all chadsexuals. Even asexuals went through miles of dick.

I used to ignore them and say they deserve human rights, but over time I've become certain faggots are filthy and fucked in the head, I have 0 sympathy for them and actively hate them, they're maggots
I think about booty and anime

Lesbians = chadsexuals who either got bored of Chad or can’t get the chadder Chad to commit.
Respectfully disagree on this tbh.

Because they base their whole life and personality about it and cant shut up for 5 minutes about it

Respectfully disagree on this tbh.
Interesting tbh why? :ping: I can’t imagine women being anything other than that tbh which is also why dykes always gush over good looking men and different chads so much. Now have you ever seen gay men doing the same for stacies? :feelskek: You haven’t because unless queer or sexually confused, they are actually homosexuals and not attention seeking chadsexuals.

Their groom kids into their cult and should be shot dead like animals.

Because they help start the corrupt Woke and MeToo movement

faggot men or women are allowed to adopt children. that sets a awful example and should not happen. who the fuck allows this the jews?

Interesting tbh why? :ping: I can’t imagine women being anything other than that tbh which is also why dykes always gush over good looking men and different chads so much. Now have you ever seen gay men doing the same for stacies? :feelskek: You haven’t because unless queer or sexually confused, they are actually homosexuals and not attention seeking chadsexuals.
Brocel, chadsexual dykes exist, but they're certainly not the majority. There are real dykes.

I don't care much about them tbh. It's not LGBT who bullied me. It was Beckies and Chadlites.
But yeah, this is the best reason.

i hate it bc its correlated to feminists and libshards

Islam is right about faggots

gay accent makes me want to put a needle through my ears

They're filthy, degenerate, fucked in the head, annoying as fuck, unfunny, misandrist, ruin every good thing, narcissistic, overall garbage uninteresting human beings who think they need special treatment
^ They’re also all pedos (ironically while throwing that accusation at us)

e650200ad0c4c3ed38fb7c74285b9348fa4d06b0ce82306685657a3b7809ae7a_1.jpg

I hate initialisms I can't pronounce as acronyms and consonants arranged in random orders.

They brainwash little kids brains

LGBT hate incels

Because I don't wanna see that shit if it was more underground and not Mainstream I wouldn't care but now that it's everywhere effecting confused and weak people into believing they are one of them its all brainwashing degenerative destructive it's making this world even more shit

They brainwash little kids brains
Yes I saw troons in the five nights at freddy's community a community mainly full of kids pushing troon fanfiction and fanart into the community saying shit like it's okay to be trans and shit troons must die

they're just annoying waving their rainbow flag everywhere especially in video game communities

I despise "lesbians" because they're not even real. No woman is "lesbian" in the presence of Chad

I don't hate them, honestly gay men have been way nicer to me than normies. You have to remember they are also ostracized and made fun of.
I only hate it when they try to ask me for a date.

I don't hate them, honestly gay men have been way nicer to me than normies. You have to remember they are also ostracized and made fun of.
I only hate it when they try to ask me for a date.
i just hate the pervasive ideology

I don't hate them, I don't think about them too often. The only thing I consider is: Gay men reduce competition for me, so I actually like them. Lesbian women, on the other hand, increase competition for me, so I dislike them.

i dont hate the LGB, the rest are just mental illness and narcissism

They are cringe, they go against nature, are subhuman degenerates ridden with STDs, and they ruin everything they touch. From woke movies to inserting themselves and their own degeneracy in my copemaxxing weeb anime games, they have done nothing but hurt humanity as we know it. Not to mention, that their whole existence serves to justify women and their hypergamy altogether, if you are an incel they will just tell you to turn into a faggot, and lesbos will just fuck each other so for every dyke couple there is 2 less women for each man.

I'll pretty much never stop hating them, they should get euthanized and get sent to the gulags to die

Because the LGBT community is extremely toxic and annoying, plus there are many pathetic gay incels in denial that worship women and support feminists. When i was bluepilled i actually used to hang out with a group of low tier normies with some gays in there, they are very annoying, especially when they are geek wannabes, they also completely ruined the entire mmorpg culture.

Btw, this is off-topic but the worst kind of normies are normies with sisters, stay away from them, they are always white knighting and worshipping women.

Because they're faggots and faggots should be killed according to Sharia law.

Cause im Nazi and my ideology doesn´t support that crap

i don't hate them but it's annoying when their people take a game or show that you like and make everyone in it gay or lesbian