Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For weak jawed curries

jbt jbc obliterated me

she needs to make babies with me

betabuxxxing that toilet while she is secretly drowning herself in a puddle of chad's cream

hopefully she has rhesus negative and physically cannot bear children from inferior bloodlines

You call that weak jawed? :dafuckfeels:

What the fuck is your jaw like bro :worryfeels:

solid jaw. hes better looking then her

You call that weak jawed? :dafuckfeels:

What the fuck is your jaw like bro :worryfeels:
Weak jaw by chad standards (wide mandible, visible gonials from front, square shape instead of oval etc), not by Incel standards, kek.

My jaw looks worse than his ofc

Weak jaw by chad standards (wide mandible, visible gonials from front, square shape instead of oval etc), not by Incel standards, kek.

I see. I have not done my homework. His jaw looked alright though.

That is definitely not weak jawed. ADHD_cel you got some of the worst posts and views on this site tbh.

hopefully she has rhesus negative and physically cannot bear children from inferior bloodlines
over if you are rh+ you are rhesus monkey if you are rh+. Opinions @Indracel @Copexodius Maximus ?

over if you are rh+ you are rhesus monkey if you are rh+. Opinions @Indracel @Copexodius Maximus ?
Either way the child will be genetically inferior
IMG 8421

Outbreeding is as bad or worse than inbreeding for genetic fitness.

Curries seem to slay with EE chicks. I need to make my way to Robmania.

Jfl incels on this site can't rate for shit.Constant worshipping of white Chads has made their brain rot

The only thing she has going for her is pale skin, confaced bitch looks like someone who hangs around a crackhouse

who the hell is calling it weak jaw game :feelsUgh:

he mogs me, kind of resembles my first cousin from my uncle's side :dafuckfeels:

that aside, important question is to her, does the carpet match the drapes ? :feelshehe:

That jaw is average, and the guy in question is not sub5 either. Everyone is a subhuman when you compare them to Chad.

I don’t know what that is jfl. You gotta explain