Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [For Virgins] Is the idea of sex our ideal of lasting fulfillment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Since I've remained virgin into adulthood, sex exists as a sort of itch which I can never truly scratch, an unknowable curiosity which tears away at my mind. In this way, I'm subjected to what is essentially a permanent state of deprivation, an unending frustration, a preference which I can never satisfy. Both my libido and the psychological need to be with a female became weaponized against my psyche, wounding me, and anything which serves as a reminder of my pain further amplifies the intensity of the suffering.

It seems to me that because I've been in an unending state of dissatisfaction, I've now taken to believing that any relief from this would be equal in permanency to my deprivation. Or at least I believe this on some subconscious level, as thinking about it logically reveals that I must be mistaken. Despite this, I can't help but fixate upon the idea of having sex. In my mind, sex is the unreachable horizon in the distance, similar to a lost eden of my past, a place where lasting fulfillment exists. I know that it isn't true, I know that if I were to fulfill this need, that the goalpost would be moved and I'd desire something else, or at the very least I'd simply desire more sex. But knowing this doesn't make the feeling disappear, and doesn't stop me from obsessing over this craving.

For me the idea of having sex (or even simply having any physical intimacy with a female) has entirely consumed my former ideal of happiness, usurping it with a desire which I can never fulfill. Well I suppose that notions of happiness always consist of the unfulfillable, as happiness only exists within our memories of the past, or as something to reach within the future, but it's never something which we experience within the present. Regardless, I believe this explains why any reminder of what I lack injures me so deeply. Sex has become an embodiment of my perpetual striving, and it's mention immediately takes me out of whatever I was doing to distract myself from longing. This results in a lot of media achieving the opposite of their intended purpose for me, only serving as monuments to my pain.

i just wanna fck bcs testosterone too much and i cum a lot

Having sex just once won't make you happy longer term, and might even make your worse. It would just give you a short boost.

The ONLY way to be happy is by getting constant regular sex by females who desire you and find you attractive.

Having sex just once won't make you happy longer term, and might even make your worse. It would just give you a short boost.

The ONLY way to be happy is by getting constant regular sex by females who desire you and find you attractive.
I mostly agree tbh, that's why I think that my fixation is partially delusional. Even if I were to have sex once it wouldn't really resolve anything, I would need it all the time to be satisfied.

This is me. I don't care just for sex. I've said countless times if I wanted to be a cuck, I could just pay money for a stupid whore to not be a virgin with a cumdumpster. It would be expensive for me, but I could save up and just do that.
I don't because just having sex once with someone who is guaranteed to have fucked and sucked another guy just 10 minutes before you means nothing.

Can call me a vocel if you want for saying that but I want sex and someone to care for me. For the last week, I've been quietly eating away at myself because I just want one thing the whole week. It's not sex. It's something simple. Want to know what it is?
I wanted a hug. I just want a fucking hug. Right now I would be very happy if I just got a hug from a girl right now. I'm not letting it get to me but it's stuck in my head for over a week until the thought finally passes.
I want someone to care for and someone to care about me. I don't give a fuck about meaningless sex.

This is me. I don't care just for sex. I've said countless times if I wanted to be a cuck, I could just pay money for a stupid whore to not be a virgin with a cumdumpster. It would be expensive for me, but I could save up and just do that.
I don't because just having sex once with someone who is guaranteed to have fucked and sucked another guy just 10 minutes before you means nothing.

Can call me a vocel if you want for saying that but I want sex and someone to care for me. For the last week, I've been quietly eating away at myself because I just want one thing the whole week. It's not sex. It's something simple. Want to know what it is?
I wanted a hug. I just want a fucking hug. Right now I would be very happy if I just got a hug from a girl right now. I'm not letting it get to me but it's stuck in my head for over a week until the thought finally passes.
I want someone to care for and someone to care about me. I don't give a fuck about meaningless sex.
Watch out for @BlkPillPres who will claim you are coping and in reality everyone only wants sex :lul:
But yes, myself and lots of other incels know and feel your pain, because what I truly long for myself, is being desired and wanted by woman because they find me attractive and want to be with me. Yes it's an ego thing, and it's a biological function of the psyche and just as valid as the desire for sex itself.

For the last week, I've been quietly eating away at myself because I just want one thing the whole week. It's not sex. It's something simple. Want to know what it is?
Relatable. I try my best to avoid thinking about this stuff, because of exactly what you're describing. A desire will get stuck in my head and it becomes difficult to even concentrate on copes.

Relatable. I try my best to avoid thinking about this stuff, because of exactly what you're describing. A desire will get stuck in my head and it becomes difficult to even concentrate on copes.
I believe it's a summer thing. This is something I go through every year around the summer. I don't know why, but I know it will disappear soon.
Before then, it's torture to your mind because it makes you start to think of all the things you can't get. This is also why I'm not going to fuel it by looking at suicide fuel. I just can't.

I could care less about sex. I want to eat lunch with a fully dressed girl who loves me, then go for a walk and look for fossils together.

I have no idea what a vagina feels like
nor do I have any idea what it feels like to kiss a female that isnt my mommy

Having sex once wouldn't do much for me, tbh. Occasionally when i'm in the shower, or sit in my chair, staring at the ceiling. I will often ask myself, what would i do rn if i somehow managed to have sex in the past? Would i feel any different right now? And the aswer for me is always no. Sex would just be something a former version of myself got to enjoy. But it wouldn't do much for me living in the present moment. Maybe the thought of having expirienced it would give me some form of satisfaction. But apart from that i'd most likely feel the same.

Having sex once wouldn't do much for me, tbh. Occasionally when i'm in the shower, or sit in my chair, staring at the ceiling. I will often ask myself, what would i do rn if i somehow managed to have sex in the past? Would i feel any different right now? And the aswer for me is always no. Sex would just be something a former version of myself got to enjoy. But it wouldn't do much for me living in the present moment. Maybe the thought of having expirienced it would give me some form of satisfaction. But apart from that i'd most likely feel the same.
The weird part is that I'm the same way, I know that it would do nothing for me, the only way I could get sex is by paying anyway. In fact hilariously enough, I probably wouldn't even be able to enjoy sex with a stranger, as I'm extremely uncomfortable around people, and generally dislike being touched. My desire for sex is also in direct conflict with my preference for isolation, actually I could make an entire thread about that. Yet none of this matters, knowing that I'd feel the same doesn't actually make me feel better.

It's difficult to explain exactly what my problem is, but I guess it's a combination of several different things. Being a khhv certainly intensifies my already extreme feelings of alienation, that's one obvious issue. Idk, maybe that is the main problem for me. This forum actually makes it worse, as when I'm coping with games or something then I don't have to think about how divorced my life is from other people, or how I can barely function.

I crave intimacy more than sex

Getting pussy is the only meaning of life biologically so it makes sense it makes you happy

Sex is also frequently referenced in studies, etc over being a "natural" way to lower stress and anxiety.

Too bad we can't get any as cels

Yes it's an ego thing, and it's a biological function of the psyche

It really isn't, its just the "new normal" for shit humans think and do

If wanting mutual desire was biological, rape literally would not exist or it would be an extreme anomaly, yet rape is one of these most common acts a man does commit and would commit even more (if they didn't have laws and police to worry about)

Your average man won't admit to this, but if there were no laws about rape, that's exactly what he would do

Also, what about history, what about all the men that claimed wives through conquest, got wives through arranged marriages, etc

THESE PRACTICES WERE THE NORM ONCE

Were these men FORCING THEMSELVES to have sex with these women?

All those vikings who raided villages must have been SUFFERING looking at the disgusted faces of the women they forced themselves on (I truly do feel sorry for them :cryfeels:)

Sorry I call bullshit, mutual attraction was never a requirement, men are raised in THESE TIMES to stake their ego on whether women find them attractive, it wasn't like that in the past, you just aren't able to see past your indoctrination, and you conflate cultural values for biology

There was literally no such thing as "marital rape" until quite recently in human history lol (IT WASN'T EVEN A REQUIREMENT FOR YOUR WIFE TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU :feelskek:), what the hell are you even saying, are you listening to yourself?, one has to literally PRETEND LIKE HISTORY DOES NOT EXIST to believe the nonsense you believe

You are just indoctrinated and this is a blue pill you refuse to let go of because its the last vestige of "magic" or "humanity" you are holding onto, the belief that there's something "good in you deep down" that makes you want "love"

Complete nonsense, you were raised to think like this, you can change your mind if you so choose

Last edited:
having sex and intimacy may not guarantee you happiness, but the lack of it will guarantee you a unhappy existence