Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ugly latinocels

Muslim maxximg right now bros

i am career maxxing and going to saudi to arranged marriage a light skinned niqabi girl

I wonder if she’s frauding with that nice eye area

I wonder if she’s frauding with that nice eye area
Covid years made me think I didn’t look that bad because of mask, kek

How much $?
i don't know, probably over 30k dinnars to start a marriage
every toilet will have a price that you need to pay for her father so that she can marry u.
the lighter skinned and more educated a woman is the more rich you will need to be.
i heard a lot of guys who went to saudi and married even 16 and 17 years old virgin girls while they're in their late 30s.
i am still in my mid 20s so i have a ton of time to grind until then. i will also end up living in saudi since i can't go back to north africa again.

if you have a stable job and you can go to the middle east and work there, then you can easily ascned with a light skinned woman like this

Uber Lets Female Drivers Avoid Male Passengers in Saudi Arabia
Saudi women celebrate removal of driving ban - WHYY

also there's a ton of very muslim strict women that literally have no problem marrying a non attractive man as long as he's a muslim and will guide her kids as the islamic culture.
it's just a matter of money and status. also the poorer she's the more likely she will be a strict muslim woman

Just convert to Islam theory

How much $?
bro, i noticed that you asked me about this earlier

if you want more info about how it's made then i could start a private convo and tell you about what i got of knowledge about this thing

bro, i noticed that you asked me about this earlier

if you want more info about how it's made then i could start a private convo and tell you about what i got of knowledge about this thing
The problem is i am not a muslim.

I could larp as one but i am Christian born agnostic leading to atheism in my brain.

Dayum, too bad I am blackcel, arab girls hate blackcel, its over

The problem is i am not a muslim.
you don't need to be one
you just need to act like if you're a muslim and that you will guide the children by the islamic rule and do sallah
it can be a pain in the ass but it's better than staying single. plus if you get lucky and find a very strict Muslim toilet then it will be nearly impossible that she will cheat on you or end up in a dead bedroom situation

btw, i am not also but i need to do what i need to do

you don't need to be one
you just need to act like if you're a muslim and that you will guide the children by the islamic rule and do sallah
it can be a pain in the ass but it's better than staying single. plus if you get lucky and find a very strict Muslim toilet then it will be nearly impossible that she will cheat on you or end up in a dead bedroom situation

btw, i am not also but i need to do what i need to do
That's extraordinary i didn't believed something like this existed! I got copium and lifefuel for 10 years!

Unfortunately most of Latin America is Catholic, one of the most cucked religions. Over for tamalecels