Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For thoses who would rope.

Pervert

Pervert

Greycel
Hey dude, i don't know who you are but if you want to rope, just let me explain
"why you should not do it".

Remember that's better to be blackpilled than a cuck.

Think about all the money that you can save when your not wasting time with silly feminists.

Take that money, make great stuff, have hobbies.

I know it's kinda hard to live when your not feeling loved, but this will make you stronger.
"Stop needing their love"

You always will be the victim if you act like one.

Stay here to be like the joker, seeing the whole world burning...

rip my fallen brocels here taken by normies

Autism sucks though bruh well unless you're on state benefits for life or super intelligence career maxxed.

Stay here to be like the joker, seeing the whole world burning...
I step in and out of this mindset...

At times I just want to blow my brains out, but then at times I want to see this whole world burn.
Hate_my_life died at puberty. Now I'm just a body waiting for someone to put me out of this physical pain.

Autism sucks though bruh well unless you're on state benefits for life or super intelligence career maxxed.
Yeah that's sucks but i think if it's to get kids that will just suffer, its better to not make them...
Now I'm just a body waiting for someone to put me out of this physical pain.
Well to me suicide it's cheat, but if i have to die i will... that's why i try tosupport people :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Yeah that's sucks but i think if it's to get kids that will just suffer, its better to not make them...

Well to me suicide it's cheat, but if i have to die i will... that's why i try tosupport people :feelsLSD:
There should be an option for euthanasia for Autists. World ain't willing to accommodate us; fuck it, I fold lol.

Its fun to watch the world burn

Existence(stoicism?) is already a suicide thus rope is a cope.
Nah, i'd better rot, watching this world becomes more and more degenerated. Besides I have somewhat high hopes for SEA(as a powerful cope).

Last edited:
If I was an evil person who hated incels the first thing I would do is be extremely anti suiside and trick incels into staying alive so they can experience maximum suffering.

Its your life and only you can decide when you have had enough suffering.

My only cope stopping me from roping is that I am waiting for the collapse.

ROPE