Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For those wondering if we should have an age requirement to join.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
The rules on this site say you must be 15 years old to join:

Meanwhile, over on looksmax.org, the requirement is only 13 years old:

So what this means is, that the owners of the site, decided that 13-14 was too young to be an incel, but 15 was acceptable.

@Angry_runt @ERadicator thoughts? How do you feel posting alongside 15-17 year old high schoolers? At least 13-14 isn't allowed m i rite?

Last edited:
I feel like those little faggots should be banned and we implement a new age restriction, setting it to 18+ only. Personally I would set it to 20, but that's just my vision of a perfect community. You must at least finish high school a virgin to be considered an incel IMO, the only exclusions are that if an individual were to have a legitimate deformation of bones since birth and has impaired practical functions because of it, in other words it's over before it even began for them.

I feel like those little faggots should be banned and we implement a new age restriction, setting it to 18+ only. Personally I would set it to 20, but that's just my vision of a perfect community. You must at least finish high school a virgin to be considered an incel IMO, the only exclusions are that if an individual were to have a legitimate deformation of bones since birth and has impaired practical functions because of it, in other words it's over before it even began for them.
I agree. I don't see why those users would wanna post here instead of using looksmax.org to try and ascend

@Angry_runt @ERadicator thoughts? How do you feel posting alongside 15-17 year old high schoolers? At least 13-14 isn't allowed m i rite?
It could have been a business decision or just arbitrary. The age limit of 13 is due to online child protection regulations.

In any case I don't consider teenagers incel. If most of their peers (males of same age in the same country) are virgins, then either it's over for everybody or it's too soon to tell.

Here we go again with these retarded muh you cant be incel below 20 threads

What's the upper limited?

What's the upper limited?
I think if you're like me in the 35+ crowd we can finally qualify for the title of the living damned. As a general rule from now on those of us in our age demographic has earned that privilege of having that public title. That privilege is reserved for us only, we've earned it. It's ours, it is our birthright.

:feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
I think if you're like me in the 35+ crowd we can finally qualify for the title of the living damned. As a general rule from now on those of us in our age demographic has earned that privilege of having that public title. That privilege is reserved for us only, we've earned it. It's ours, it is our birthright.

:feelsdevil::yes:
Very appropriate title tbh

Foids are fucking by age 10 these days, and by the time they've reached the age of consent they've probably fucked well over 20 guys. So it can be reasonably stated that if a male has not had sex by the time he has reached the age of consent then it's probably over.

Foids are fucking by age 10 these days, and by the time they've reached the age of consent they've probably fucked well over 20 guys. So it can be reasonably stated that if a male has not had sex by the time he has reached the age of consent then it's probably over.
age of consent varies though, highest in the west is age 18. 15 is on the lower end. and also 15 year old boys have more proximity to high school foids, so how can you just say "its over", if they are 15 year old virgins, when most 15 year old boys are?