Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who work, are you stressed/anxious at work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't have to work for another 10 months.

But my dad mentioned today about a possible favor he might be able to pull to get me a job. Even though it's in 10 months, I immediately became super anxious.

Seriously, I haven't felt this kind of negative, oppressive anxiety in months (well it's the summer holiday so it's pretty chill).

Anyway, so many negative thoughts filled my mind. How do I act normal? How do I prevent an eventual bad reputation as the quiet one or the weirdo like in any other time I've had to introduce myself to new people. Am I going to appear incompetent? Are the backstabby, gossipy and ruthless people in this country going to make my life miserable? Are my small idiosyncrasies or mannerisms or ways of speaking that are slightly weird that I can't control that well cause I haven't interacted with people much in this life, are they gonna end up making me a laughing stock with everybody talking behind my back?

I've had a million other negative thoughts, I didn't even have time to think about how much I hate wageslaving or the small salaries in this country, my mind could only focus on how stressful it's gonna be and how I'll have to interact with a lot of new people and there's going to be intense scrutiny.

Last edited:
Sorry you got no replies, but I suspect is because most users here do not work, if not all of them.

I have a part time job in retail. I feel very anxious and stressed at and before work, even though I work very few hours. It’s feels so draining.

I work from home because of the Chink Flu, so i don't feel anything like that

I have a part time job in retail. I feel very anxious and stressed at and before work, even though I work very few hours. It’s feels so draining.
Damn, that's tough.
I work from home because of the Chink Flu, so i don't feel anything like that
Not bad, I wonder how long that will last though.

I am literally anxious all the time. Always afraid a call from work will come. I fucking hate it. I always feel like I did something wrong and gonna get fired

Been working in a grocery store for over 7 years.. I was coping with PUA and redpill in the beginning + doing drugs and steroids, so I didnt feel anxious, I could allways look people in the eyes and all that. But I swallowed the blackpill after a couple years and it got more and more depressing. Basically observing the blackpill with the halo effect and stuff every single day.

At this point Im zombiemaxxing with jewpills to get by (ssri antidepressants).. It was to much for me to experience how I was treated compared to others. And how I put in all the effort with no results, while Chad doesnt build muscle, eat healthy, undergoes cosmetic procedures or anything. Hes just genetically superior with face, height, frame, muscle insertions and so on and doesnt need to self improve. I cant cope with that without pills anymore and wageslaving reminds me of it every day...

I am literally anxious all the time. Always afraid a call from work will come. I fucking hate it. I always feel like I did something wrong and gonna get fired
Ohh shit, that's exactly the kind of thing I was anxious about. And it's not just getting fired, but merely getting reprimanded is stressful enough. Plus people are so judgemental and gossipy and mean in this country, they're waiting for you to do 1 thing wrong, even if it's just minor shit.

Intense anxiety made me quit my last job. It was brutal.
Now I'm anxious about not having a job.

Been working in a grocery store for over 7 years.. I was coping with PUA and redpill in the beginning + doing drugs and steroids, so I didnt feel anxious, I could allways look people in the eyes and all that. But I swallowed the blackpill after a couple years and it got more and more depressing. Basically observing the blackpill with the halo effect and stuff every single day.

At this point Im zombiemaxxing with jewpills to get by (ssri antidepressants).. It was to much for me to experience how I was treated compared to others. And how I put in all the effort with no results, while Chad doesnt build muscle, eat healthy, undergoes cosmetic procedures or anything. Hes just genetically superior with face, height, frame, muscle insertions and so on and doesnt need to self improve. I cant cope with that without pills anymore and wageslaving reminds me of it every day...
That's brutal man, I hope you find some peace.

I work pure hard labor so i don't get anxious i just get tired man

Intense anxiety made me quit my last job. It was brutal.
Now I'm anxious about not having a job.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't have to work for another 10 months.

But my dad mentioned today about a possible favor he might be able to pull to get me a job. Even though it's in 10 months, I immediately became super anxious.

Seriously, I haven't felt this kind of negative, oppressive anxiety in months (well it's the summer holiday so it's pretty chill).

Anyway, so many negative thoughts filled my mind. How do I act normal? How do I prevent an eventual bad reputation as the quiet one or the weirdo like in any other time I've had to introduce myself to new people. Am I going to appear incompetent? Are the backstabby, gossipy and ruthless people in this country going to make my life miserable? Are my small idiosyncrasies or mannerisms or ways of speaking that are slightly weird that I can't control that well cause I haven't interacted with people much in this life, are they gonna end up making me a laughing stock with everybody talking behind my back?

I've had a million other negative thoughts, I didn't even have time to think about how much I hate wageslaving or the small salaries in this country, my mind could only focus on how stressful it's gonna be and how I'll have to interact with a lot of new people and there's going to be intense scrutiny.
brah all i give a shit about is getting food in my stomach , paying the bills and getting good copes like beer and weed

I work pure hard labor so i don't get anxious i just get tired man
God damn that might actually be worse, breaking your body on top of all the usual workplace shit.

Yeah, and even outside work most days because wageslaving is crap and will creep into all aspects of life due to fucking you up so bad.

brah all i give a shit about is getting food in my stomach , paying the bills and getting good copes like beer and weed
Damn, I couldn't afford a weed habit even with a full-time job, fuck this country.
Yeah, and even outside work most days because wageslaving is crap and will creep into all aspects of life due to fucking you up so bad.
I can imagine, anxious about Monday even on Saturday.

I have high anxiety at office jobs.

I'm looking for a remote job now. The best thing about Coronachan is it's making telecommuting the new norm. I hope to never return to an office.

Ohh shit, that's exactly the kind of thing I was anxious about. And it's not just getting fired, but merely getting reprimanded is stressful enough. Plus people are so judgemental and gossipy and mean in this country, they're waiting for you to do 1 thing wrong, even if it's just minor shit.
Man, you're literally a 1:1 version of me. I love your threads. I sympathies a lot.

That's brutal man, I hope you find some peace.
Thanks man! Ive entered my late 20s now though and realized my life has never improved with time, only gotten worse unfortunately

Man, you're literally a 1:1 version of me. I love your threads. I sympathies a lot.
Thanks man, maybe we'll eventually grow out of it though. Maybe I'm just too weak and need to toughen up, it's not like my life is so much harder than everybody else's, it's just me being a pussy about it.

Last edited:
i honestly don’t give a fuck what my coworkers think about me because i don’t think much of them

i honestly don’t give a fuck what my coworkers think about me because i don’t think much of them
It's weird man, I don't give a fuck about people and I actively avoid interacting with them or getting closer, and yet I'm so fucking anxious about them and what they think of me, it's such a contradiction it makes no sense.

The problem with work is the part where you have to deal with other ppl.

Damn, I couldn't afford a weed habit even with a full-time job, fuck this country.

I can imagine, anxious about Monday even on Saturday.
than switch jobs , stop giving a fuck about anxiety and start thinking about surviving and getting better $$ once you get better $$ get some hookers and get your self some weed and beer to put your self in a good mood. You got this fellow brocell

than switch jobs , stop giving a fuck about anxiety and start thinking about surviving and getting better $$ once you get better $$ get some hookers and get your self some weed and beer to put your self in a good mood. You got this fellow brocell
Smart, you're gonna go far smartcel. That strategy doesn't apply to me but I don't wanna go into a pessimistic soliloquy. Good for you man, I hope you get that paper and party hard.

Last edited:
Smart, you're gonna go far smartcel. That strategy doesn't apply to me but I don't wanna go into a pessimistic soliloquy. Good for you man, I hope you get that paper and party hard.
find whatever strategy works for you and use it, cuz at the end of the day you were born alone and u will die alone in the grave, your parents , friends or me aint gonna go with you. At the end only you can change your conditions to make this miserable existence less miserable

Every time I make a mistake I worry about getting fired even if it's a little one.