Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who went away to college.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★★★★
How did it go? Did you enjoy living in a dorm room? How were your roommates?

College is scam brother

freshman year roommate was a friendly guy. bit of a square, which was fine by me. sophomore year my roommate was annoying though, always went to bed around 8pm. dorms suck compared to a house but you deal. wasnt a fan id say but its tolerable

I liked it a lot, it was like summer camp. It is very easy to make male friends, foids will be a little nicer - but, an incel will still be treated like an incel.

My roommate was scum, I preferred to hang out with the STEM students in the other dorms anyway. STEM students have a nerdy stereotype, but they often are the most open-minded. That might sound ridiculous, but I was surprised that the humanities students tended to be such arrogant bastards.

Last edited:
my parents want me to go to college but it looks BAD

How did it go? Did you enjoy living in a dorm room? How were your roommates?
I dropped out after 2 years bc I hated business subjects than in 2020 did an online degree for 3 years, now a second degree also online, I'm basically a half-NEET

I think I will try. I am still coping that my life will improve at some point
What kind of college are you considering ? If you go to a STEM college you won't find a gf but maybe you can make friends more easily.
You should probably "self-improve" with the time you have left so you can make as good of a first impression as you can.

I’m 23 btw. Is it too late for me go to college and have the typical college lifestyle?