Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For those who noticed increased ambulances during covid... have they decreased now?

For those who noticed increased ambulances during covid... have they decreased now?

• Yeah, back to normal or thereabouts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, a little

• I think they've actually increased

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
In my area there were quite a lot around.

Currently I still hear a LOT of sirens but I don't fully know how many are ambulances and how many are police.

I've heard there have been changes to the police service recently but surely that can't be enough to explain it, although also the violent crime in my area is according to statistics much higher than it used to be.

So yeah I dunno. If they're police then it's a separate issue. If they're ambulances then how can this be when we're told the vaccine works well and 80% of the population is vaxxed?

Just wondered what you guys have observed!

Probably because the cases had decreased. Early on the pandemic I saw a lot of ambulance rushing through.

Apparently, there's the new Boston variant where you can't develop an immunity for it.

I never noticed a large increase in such sirens or emergency vehicles; are you sure it isn't confirmation bias causing you to notice these occurrences more often? :feelsjuice:

I guess it would make sense for police vehicles, if they were still trying to enforce their will upon the goyim and non-elites who attempt to disobey. :feelshehe:

I never noticed a large increase in such sirens or emergency vehicles; are you sure it isn't confirmation bias causing you to notice these occurrences more often? :feelsjuice:

I guess it would make sense for police vehicles, if they were still trying to enforce their will upon the goyim and non-elites who attempt to disobey. :feelshehe:

I'm in the UK so maybe the sirens are police responding to politically incorrect posts on Twitter.

I don't know, I live in one of the worst cities in the US, there are always ambulances.