Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those who have seen it, how did you like Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Or Better Call Saul?

I think the mc was a cuck for most of the story and also a raging idiot. But the plot itself and the drama were top notch enough to keep me invested.

I think the mc was a cuck for most of the story and also a raging idiot. But the plot itself and the drama were top notch enough to keep me invested.
Well outside of cooking meth Walter is supposed to be incompetent and too arrogant to think things through, but how was he a cuck?

Well outside of cooking meth Walter is supposed to be incompetent and too arrogant to think things through, but how was he a cuck?
his wife cheated on him and he still took her back

He literally got cucked by his wife once lol

BB: Some of the most intense television you will see.

BCS: Also great but the fact that you know the main characters are in no danger being a prequel it takes some stakes away. Still amazing.

The cuck for Walter likely refers to his wife, basically the whole series he was making money for her and SHE FUCKED TED.

It's a good series. I'm just starting to watch better call Saul.

his wife cheated on him and he still took her back
Well by that point they were so distanced you couldn't really call it a healthy marriage. And they were about to get divorced until Skyler realized if Walter got caught she couldn't be forced to testify against him.

Only seen a few episodes

Pretty much forgot everything about it except that he throws a pizza on the roof.

I remember really liking it, then tried watching it a second time and was really bored

breaking bad is overrated imo from what everyone says about it, though the ending seasons were rly good

need to rewatch Breaking Bad
but from what I remember it was pretty good

The story was good

The story was great but Walter White a cuck. He wife cheated on him and he still took her back.
And I've not watched Better Call Saul yet

The story was great but Walter White a cuck. He wife cheated on him and he still took her back.
And I've not watched Better Call Saul yet
He took her back because it would be impossible to make her testify against him if he got caught. And they were about to get a divorce until they realized it.

I liked breaking bad a lot, but got bored pretty quickly with better call saul

It severely underestimates the effect crystal meth has on your teeth and coupon.

It's really good, but not as good as The Sopranos

too much dramatic silence

Too many jews in bb.