Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who have parents who hate them, how do you cope with that fact?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I think having full out blue pilled parents who expect you to "man up" and produce grandchildren via beta buxxing would finally push me over the edge.

In my observations, a lot of men, especially incels are actively hated as their parents. Because mom and dad refuse to see the reality of the job and current dating market, so they blame their son.

give your kid shitty genes, blame this kid

If that's you, how do you deal with it?

My parents love me.

Cant blame them. They want to pass on their genetics through you. And you have too much of an ego to betabuxx a landwhale foid. (same as other men here i presume)

i dont hate my parents but they be bluepilled as fuuuuck

I deal with it the only way there is, which is by avoiding confrontation.
it's a thing now for guys to have extremely damaging confrontations with their parents over parenting techniques, politics, life choices, etc.
it never goes anywhere, possibly the only time you have parents bending backwards for their offspring is a dad doing it for a slut daughter.
so I just avoid the confrontation and leave it as it is, with them technically both loving (out of obligation) and hating me (for not doing enough to man up)

i fought with my father i put that bitch in his place, he knows well enough to not fuck with me and my mother pushed me to the point where i pinned her down to the wall and got her scared shitless. They treated me like an animal beat me lied to me scared me shitless and one day i decided to show them the werewolf and from that day they don't bother me

Thankfully I've never talked about this with my mom

Manning up is cope

I deal with it the only way there is, which is by avoiding confrontation.
it's a thing now for guys to have extremely damaging confrontations with their parents over parenting techniques, politics, life choices, etc.
it never goes anywhere, possibly the only time you have parents bending backwards for their offspring is a dad doing it for a slut daughter.
so I just avoid the confrontation and leave it as it is, with them technically both loving (out of obligation) and hating me (for not doing enough to man up)

imo the parents go hunting the son and confront him for not manning up while the parents are obese boomers

nothing you can do about it though but avoid I guess

The just deny everything, etc typical boomer retard tactics

“just get out there”
“have confidence”

So when I do that and it fails spectacularly

“just keep trying”
“you can’t win them all”

Because life as a boomer in the 1960s and 70s really was JUST EXIST MODE
Boomers are basically all foids, they couldn’t fail back then

Last edited:
idk where my dad is and my mum hates my guts, i legit give no shits about it though

The just deny everything, etc typical boomer retard tactics

“just get out there”
“have confidence”

So when I do that and it fails spectacularly

“just keep trying”
“you can’t win them all”

Because life as a boomer in the 1960s and 70s really was JUST EXIST MODE

it's such an asshole tactic and most men are too nice to use it back on boomers

you really can't win against someone who always goes "lol try harder ur a pussy"

imo the parents go hunting the son and confront him for not manning up while the parents are obese boomers

nothing you can do about it though but avoid I guess
some would say I'm not doing anything but I think I'm actually doing a lot by avoiding a screaming match with my dad

I sorta just do the best i can to avoid my parents.

my father is a delusional narcissistic low IQ retarded, my mother was mentally ill too, but she's not alive anymore

I just avoid him, I try my best, I guess

it's such an asshole tactic and most men are too nice to use it back on boomers

you really can't win against someone who always goes "lol try harder ur a pussy"

When they whine about COVID-19 we should tell them to just get out there and have confidence.

Heard my father talk to my mom the other day about trying for another son. Brutal tbh

Heard my father talk to my mom the other day about trying for another son. Brutal tbh

they think that will be any different, jfl they're delusional as well, they don't realize that it's their fault jfl

they think that will be any different, jfl they're delusional as well, they don't realize that it's their fault jfl
They are kind of narcissistic tbh. Never took responsibility for how I turned out

They are kind of narcissistic tbh. Never took responsibility for how I turned out

same with me

I was thinking if it's common to Incels to have narcissistic/helicopter parents. I'm not sure but think in this way. They're from a different gen, and aren't very well genetically wise, their parents weren't very different from them since they're literally raised the same way, so they get the overcompensatory behavior and turn out to be narcissistic

Last edited:
same with me

I was thinking if it's common to Incels to have narcissistic/helicopter parents. I'm not sure but think in this way. They're from a different gen, and aren't very well genetically wise, their parents weren't very different from them since they're literally raised the same way, so they get the overcompensatory behavior and turn out to be narcissistic
I guess I’d be a coping narcy if I was delusional too

my parents dont hate me although they are disappointed in me, but whatever
i believe in gene law, its not my fault im a subhuman

They are disappointed but i don't think they hate me

My retard boomer father hates me and I hate him back. There’s no cope here really. I just genuinely hate him

I don't care about what my parents think about me because I don't respect them.

My parents try to gaslight me that balding is no big deal and doesn't matter much at 22.

I don't have a solid connection with them and I never did except when I was like 10 year olds for other reasons.

So I don't care that much but it's annoying to have to get in arguments every time I even have the gall to complain about something.

Thank god my relationship with my parents is very good.
Otherwise I would rope.

I mean if you could get a landwhale but choose not to it's somewhat volcel. Your ancestors probably had some hardships, yours is betabuxxing (the way all relationships are tbh) a landwhale.

Yeah, thin +5/10 foids are much easier to feel affection towards but I'm already brutally lonely at 23 and some landwhales are okay to me. The ones that aren't extremely fat and have a decent face, maybe have a nice ass and/or tits.

Whatever though, I mean if you really are disgusted by any lard on a woman and her age being above 25 then I guess that's just how you are and there's no point in getting with a woman like that. It's probably over for you though.
I don't care about what my parents think about me because I don't respect them.
tbh, but their nagging would steal be annoying though.

I mean if you could get a landwhale but choose not to it's somewhat volcel. Your ancestors probably had some hardships, yours is betabuxxing (the way all relationships are tbh) a landwhale.

Yeah, thin +5/10 foids are much easier to feel affection towards but I'm already brutally lonely at 23 and some landwhales are okay to me. The ones that aren't extremely fat and have a decent face, maybe have a nice ass and/or tits.

Whatever though, I mean if you really are disgusted by any lard on a woman and her age being above 25 then I guess that's just how you are and there's no point in getting with a woman like that. It's probably over for you though.

tbh, but their nagging would steal be annoying though.
I'm not settling for a landwhale. I might be ugly and have bad genetics but I take care of myself. Why should I settle for someone with no self control? I'd be repulsed all the time tbh

Not a healthy relationship

Food and staying in my room.