Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion for those who have had to wear masks, have femoids and people in general treated you better with masks on?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
genuinely curious.
for any eyecels here i guess masks dont really help your case, but for anyone else id love to see your thoughts.

I have bad social anxiety anyway so i tend to avoid public as much as possible but when i have had to go outside and had a mask on, i feel like theres a little bit less dislike towards me because my ugly face is covered up..

Not much difference you can still tell who is good looking even with their mask

No, I'd actually say it got worse. My lower third is better than my disgusting eye area so it kind of distracted people of my subhuman eyes, but now the only thing my mask doesn't cover is exactly my worst facial trait. Masks are suifuel for eyeareacels

Not really. An old roastie pharmacist said she liked my glasses. Maybe if she saw my whole face she wouldn’t have said that.

No, I'd actually say it got worse. My lower third is better than my disgusting eye area so it kind of distracted people of my subhuman eyes, but now the only thing my mask doesn't cover is exactly my worst facial trait. Masks are suifuel for eyeareacels
Wear the mask over your eyes and enjoy the prime Stacy pussy!

No because Im still a NEET shutin loner weirdo freak chuuni :feelsjuice: :feelsgah:

I haven't left the house in over a year so I can't say.

I haven’t had to wear a mask

no invisible with a mask and invisible without one

genuinely curious.
for any eyecels here i guess masks dont really help your case, but for anyone else id love to see your thoughts.

I have bad social anxiety anyway so i tend to avoid public as much as possible but when i have had to go outside and had a mask on, i feel like theres a little bit less dislike towards me because my ugly face is covered up..
What makes my face truecel is my jaw, lips, and nose. When it's covered up with a mask, I actually look chadlite, and I've gotten attraction from women that I haven't gotten before.

In fact Covid is one of the two things that blackpilled me.

Nothing changed because my eye area is shit and I have poop colored eyes

What makes my face truecel is my jaw, lips, and nose. When it's covered up with a mask, I actually look chadlite, and I've gotten attraction from women that I haven't gotten before.

In fact Covid is one of the two things that blackpilled me.
Same, my lower third is bad, and my eye area is actually good. Doesn’t matter anyways, if you don’t have all of it then you’re fucked

went from invisible to invisible. I haven't seen other people for more than a year now though

No, im still 5'3

Not much difference you can still tell who is good looking even with their mask
Ye at least in my case. No difference

genuinely curious.

of course not

I don’t wear masks since I don’t leave my house.

No mask for your height

My lower third is by far the worst part of my face, so I get less disgusted looks with masks on.

Yes I believe so.

eye are is my best part, yes

Havent left my room in about 8 months but before that i did go out and see a few humans. Some were female
i did experience a bit of a more positive vibe when they were talking to me but i ffeel its just might be because it was near the start of pandemic and everyone was sixt feet apart and friendly because we didnt want to die. And females love being as far away from me as possible

she is required to stay away from me and not look in my direction? THATS A HAPPY FEMALE!
She has to shake my hand and have me be close to her and ask her questions? SHES A BITCH IN A BITCHY MOOD BECAUSE IM NOT CHAD AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT WITH HER WORDS

No, women can tell if you're goodlooking or not even with a mask on.

my lower half is a major issue, so slightly better

no mask for your race though

no mask for your height

it hides my ugly lower third but makes my shitty voice even shittier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back