Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For those who don't belive in technology

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Many say that waifubot cannot be build in 5-10 years don't seem to have a clue on how advanced the technology is.
Here's a video of AI beating 99.95% of humans in a 5v5 team in DOTA2.
Robot with 10s or even more than hundred electric motors inside them can be trained to walk, take the trash, cook, jump on your dick for thousands or millions of hours in supercomputers. And with the collective effort of people using chatbots, the robots can be trained to have meaningful conversations with you too (can also be improved with simulation and data mining.

A YouTube comment: "No AI team can beat a player team" About 1 year later: WHERE ARE YOUR VARIABLES NOW HUMANS?!?!

It's just the people aren't really interested in technology deems it's impossible for stuff like waifubots to come in near future.

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

biggest lifefuel ever, im waiting for simulated realities wehre i will fuck anime girls, but before that having a realistic ai robot would be amazing, btw what anime is your sig from

what do you mean “waifubot”
Give me some specifics

what do you mean “waifubot”
Give me some specifics
It's a robot companion that can have sex, do all your housework, cook and have conversations with you.

Now this is just me role playing in the quote marks as the owner of COPE GmbH (LOL) but I believe that technology is advanced enough: "Waifubot is just a fancy name for marketing purposes of the product that will soon be produced by COPE GmbH a company that makes Coping Oriented Personal Entertainment products such as waifubot and video games made by incels for incels."
Salvation
The man knows it.
You can call it sexbot, wifebot or robot companion but I like calling it waifubot.

It's a robot companion that can have sex, do all your housework, cook and have conversations with you.

Now this is just me role playing in the quote marks as the owner of COPE GmbH (LOL) but I believe that technology is advanced enough: "Waifubot is just a fancy name for marketing purposes of the product that will soon be produced by COPE GmbH a company that makes Coping Oriented Personal Entertainment products such as waifubot and video games made by incels for incels."

The man knows it.
What I mean is how realistic will this be, will it be virtual real woman level? How close to the real deal are we talking

No. There will be no AI woman sexbots during our lifetime. What you see is as basic as possible

biggest lifefuel ever, im waiting for simulated realities wehre i will fuck anime girls, but before that having a realistic ai robot would be amazing, btw what anime is your sig from
That would be sweet. But knowing how the world works, it will be super expensive, hard af to maintenance and keep updated. Plus, it would spy the shit out of you to gather data, also, there probably would be unbelievable amounts of ads to monetize it

What I mean is how realistic will this be, will it be virtual real woman level? How close to the real deal are we talking
It won't have sweating, it's skin will probably will be less perceptive of humans like touch, heat, cold ect.
Will sound like Hatsune Miku
But it will look indistinguishable to humans if you make it 9/10 looking, unless the waifubot is ungodly "10/10" beautiful and mogs 99%+ of females.
It will be able to self maintain, from time to time you may send her to service and skin painting. Will have even dilating eye pupils like variable aperture lens. Later sufficiently train models guaranteed to not bite your dick off will have porcelain teeth.
The skeleton will be made of carbon kevlar composite, so it won't be heavy. There will be veins that carry hot water to make the body heated. The actuated diaphragm in the chest will make her breath even that unnecessary but adds to the realism. The robot will deploy fluids to the vagina automatically before intercourse.

This isn't an issue of AI, it's an issue of material science

If there was enough money invested in the development I could see it happening within 100 years. The problem is that no one is really doing anything like that, so it will have to wait for the technology to passively develop.

Eventually the technology will reach a point where sexbots will be completely indistinguishable from human beings, regulated body temperature and everything. Not within our lifetimes though.

Last edited:
That would be sweet. But knowing how the world works, it will be super expensive, hard af to maintenance and keep updated. Plus, it would spy the shit out of you to gather data, also, there probably would be unbelievable amounts of ads to monetize it
Now the price will be cheaper than betabuxxing/divorcing (buying stuff for your wife, getting a larger house) or buying a sports car like Porsche 911 (The base model 911 Carrera has an MSRP of $97,400) and you don't have to be an established betabuxx to buy it, you can have a payment plan (much easier than to buy a house with mortgage) Ofcourse 2nd world country cels will have a hard time buying it but for first worlders it's not a problem.
Lastly your smart phone and computer spy on you already too much.

Uwu uu uwu uu yeah uwu uu uwu uu yeah...

Do you mean an animatronic puppet or a legit robot with autonamous locomotion and manipulation abilities?

Damm feel old when youngcels dont' even know about chobis and when they cry. We need aesthetically pleasing androids.
3552e51e1d6c400dd7fa0d755679c821

Virtual on

Do you mean an animatronic puppet or a legit robot with autonamous locomotion and manipulation abilities?
a legit robot with autonamous locomotion and manipulation abilities, hence why it's trained in physics simulation.

This isn't an issue of AI, it's an issue of material science
Also the reason why current sexbots look off is they just pour one kind of silicone material and call it day, with the waifubot, there are different materials for muscle, fat and skin. And making a sexbot with different composition of materials isn't undoable even now.
Damm feel old when youngcels dont' even know about chobis and when they cry. We need aesthetically pleasing androids.
View attachment 251636
View attachment 251637
Chobits was a really good anime but I wish they didn't add unrealistic fantasy stuff like military project and flying robot.

Last edited:
That should be the code name of the first commercial waifu bot.
Salvation 01 like Ayanami Rei.
Hmm, her number is actually 00.

Also the robot may even have a stomach that it doesn't need at all but it's useful when you take her to a dinner, so both of you consume food to not be weird to yourself and the public. Like I've said it will be indistinguishable. People around will talk to themselves "how is this creep able to date a supermodel?" And the guy next will say "don't you know there are robots that you can't tell from a real human, his date must be a robot".

@Diocel

I wanted a faster whores!

Do you think we can fit all the computers inside the head or would we need to link it to a conventional box computer somewhere else via a signal?

Cope. Not in our lifetime.

Born too late. Born too early.

it's a good cope but nothing will replace an actual foid who truly loves you.

even if it happens everytime you'll look at her you know deep inside that it's literally just a computer that can be turned off forever by a button.

Many say that waifubot cannot be build in 5-10 years don't seem to have a clue on how advanced the technology is.
Here's a video of AI beating 99.95% of humans in a 5v5 team in DOTA2.
Robot with 10s or even more than hundred electric motors inside them can be trained to walk, take the trash, cook, jump on your dick for thousands or millions of hours in supercomputers. And with the collective effort of people using chatbots, the robots can be trained to have meaningful conversations with you too (can also be improved with simulation and data mining.

A YouTube comment: "No AI team can beat a player team" About 1 year later: WHERE ARE YOUR VARIABLES NOW HUMANS?!?!

It's just the people aren't really interested in technology deems it's impossible for stuff like waifubots to come in near future.

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I believe that VR waifus with advanced AI will eventually come yes,but let's not go ahead of ourselves,playing some gay ass strategy game is not the same as developing an advanced AI capable of showing emotions,human-like intelligence and ability to understand subtle cues.

That will happen MUCH later.

it's a good cope but nothing will replace an actual foid who truly loves you.

Foids can't love LMAO, as in biologically unable of providing genuine love,they don't even love Chad,they just want his cock and they will jump to another Chad cock when he starts to dry up that's what the cock carousel is about.

You can't expect "love" from them.

Last edited:
I believe in technology, this will be the best cope

sex robots would just go for robochad

The man knows it.
You can call it sexbot, wifebot or robot companion but I like calling it waifubot.

I have very specific views on this, I think we need sexbots to replace women.... At the same time, we need to resist letting this drag us into transhumanism, lest you like the idea of brain chips monitoring and editing your thoughts (and by extension sometimes your actions) against your will, I do not want to be a prisoner in my own mind and body. So I am staunchly anti-transhumanist, but pro sexbot.

I've kinda got my own philosophy going on this which I call Technological Conservatism. Very selective use of technologies, cherry picking ones that work and that are necessary... You've got to keep in mind tech can be both our savior and our executioner. We are stuck between 2 matrixes, mother (nature) and daughter (civilization) and the only way to make decent way out of this, is to find a loop hole thru both matrixes by taking pars from the mother and daughter to avoid the traps from either. Many technologies are being weaponized against us too. Social media is one example I think you can see....

I won’t be able to afford it and I probably won’t be alive