Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those who care what was ruined worse, Game of Thrones or Star Wars?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'd say game of thrones since at least there is still good star wars stuff before the sequel trilogy to rewatch. You can't do that with GOT since all the good moments are ruined by seasons 5-8.

Game of Thrones. Don't watch Starwars so that's my only option

didn't get into either so can't comment.

I think the Soy was always lurking within Game of Thrones even from the books with all the 'strong' female characters so the soys D&D had something to cream themselves over and go full woke mode.

The new Disney Starwars can be whatever the writer want it to be, and they deliberatley made it SJW shit which wasn't really present in the original or even much in the prequels.

So I will say Starwars
Also throw back to when they made the Jedi Exile female canon. Still do not accept that.

I’ve never seen soy wars or game of bones

Never watched game of thrones. Star wars was never that good, but now it's descended to diarrhea-covered trash tier.

I didn't see star wars, but Game of thrones final season was brutally murdered by d&d, the show literally has no rewatching value. Hopefully GRRM will finish the books.

I've never watched a single episode of whores in thrones. And I fuckin hate these MMORPG-like series . Soywars was always feminist bullshit. Princess slutia was originally gonna be the last jedi while her brother turns evil. Lucas was a castrated cuck when he made this shit and still is.

That being said i have to go with star wars. It's a shame whay they did to it. The sw universe is extremely large and has great potentials of storytelling .all wasted in bullshit romance , moralityfaggin and muh lady worship .

Star Wars for sure

Star Wars by a mile, soy propaganda ruined the mysticism of the franchise

I never cared for Star Wars so Game of Thrones for sure. The first four seasons of GoT were amazing, but from season 5 on the show had a precipitous drop in quality. Season 8 was just rushed, but it was on par with everything past season 4 so idk why people were surprised. The fall of GoT was very disappointing because so many things aligned to make the show great and it was all for nothing. The book series will also never be finished so that's even more insult to injury

the fucking writers ruin and streamline their shit

Don't care about either tbh

Fuck Game of Thrones. I hate everyone who likes Game of Thrones. Star Wars is way better.

If Martin actually finishes the books GOT can be salvaged ie say in 20-30 years time if not longer another big network or HBO itself if it still exists can make an all new GOT series reboot/remake this time with a finished series of books to use and then do it right and complete the series onscreen satisfyingly.

Though even then it will still be a bittersweet type of experience because pretty much the entire cast in the series that exists now gave their all and were excellently cast for their role/part in the saga so due to Martin/HBO/D&D's lack of professionalism the current cast will sadly have to be remembered for being a part of the flawed/ruined series that started off and continued for a long time showing so much promise.

I mean if Martin/HBO/D&D actually respected the fanbase/the material and were committed to doing right by the fans and Martin had writer's block or whatever then what you do is you get Martin to tell a talented "ghost writer" all the key events he has planned for the story or at least the HBO version of the story and then finish the onscreen story for Martin filling in the details leading up to Martin's big events in said story schedule and then you'd likely end up with a competent and completed Game Of Thrones series for HBO and a reasonably contented fanbase to the point they'd probably be moving forward with the GOT prequels now (so far I've heard they've been cancelled due to the dissapointment at GOT's bad ending?).

As for Star Wars?

It can be saved if you just consider the first three OT movies canon and ignore all of the rest.

So I have to say that neither have been truly ruined beyond all repair.

Even though I personally loved Revenge Of The Sith I recognize that there were major problems with it ie the cheesy/wooden romantic dialogue between Anakin and Padme and plus and probably more importantly the horribly dreadful other two movies that were connected to it.

So if the SJW's at Disney ever lose control of it and a competent team that actually loves Star Wars gets control of it instead that team could declare all movies made after the OT to be non canon shit or just tell the fans that whats done is done and that they would be moving forward with new stories in the Star Wars universe and hopefully create a competent new trilogy or series of trilogies from there that would actually be beloved by all fans or at least the majority of fans.

I only watched game of thrones and the last season was the worst garbage i've ever seen