Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For those who care about height: I'm height mogged and frame mogged to oblivion

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
5'9 - 6'0 is short.
5'5 - 5'8 is too short.
5'0 - 5'5 is a midget.
4'0 - 4'11 is diagnosed a midget.
Under 4' is a very tiny minority.
I may be 5'3 on my ID. But in my wheelchair, it's clear that I'm under 5 ft, maybe under 4 ft. Sure, laying down is where it counts most I suppose, when you're making love with a girlfriend.

Perhaps if I could bed a woman, it wouldn't matter. What affects me worse though, is women thinking/knowing I'm incapable of having sex. Incapable of the ultimate act of love. This hurts me more than my ugly face. It hurts me more than my ugly race. If I wasn't wheelchair bound, at least I could be somewhat eye to eye with women. I could at least get a job anywhere instead of being limited to intellectual careers which require years of school and loads of money.

I could at least be *considered* a man who is capable of being a lover and a father. It's worse than any pill but nobody cares because they have no idea what It's like. If an ethnic, socially inept manlet like me says it's worse, I don't know how else to disprove the "crippledcels get laid" meme. We don't get laid and I have no idea why there aren't more of us on here. I for one was unaware of the site. Crippled men know it's over so they don't even bother and just agree to inspirationmaxx.

IF I was good looking, rich, etc, I'd probably get sucked/rubbed but I honestly don't know. This battle of height vs face perplexes me, but I do know that if either one is bad enough, it's over. And being wheelchair bound is height mogged and look mogged (the chair looks clunky and invokes uncomfortable fear in many women, but the fear is not the powerful type of fear, it's the "ew, what a freak" type of fear with possible schadenfreude) combined but most of all ability mogged so like I said, crippled men must be extreme copers. We are a small minority though so our population is low anyways.

Last edited:
Never begun for me

That was brutal brother. Meanwhile foids in wheelchairs have no problem to find men because smv. She will get so many matches on tinder it's crazy.

I wish I was 6 feet 1 or taller

Screenshot 20200414 020513 cropped

I wish I was 6 feet 1 or taller

View attachment 236918

Hitler definitely knew it was over for cripples. Aktion T4. And we never hear or read about it in school because society doesn't care about us.

I was scared to post this because I know how the internet has wannabe Nazis and to find out some incels who (rightfully) complain they're oppressed inferior males then turn around and spew vitriol towards me due to the crime of being a more inferior male would drive me up the wall.

Very similar to whitecels who feel it's ok to attack ethnics for being inferior.

Last edited:
That was brutal brother. Meanwhile foids in wheelchairs have no problem to find men because smv. She will get so many matches on tinder it's crazy.
This foid at the summer camp I went to is wheelchair bound and she still has orbiters every year lol

Down's syndrome girls in wheelchairs are getting fucked by normies and Chadlites. How do you feel OP?

This foid at the summer camp I went to is wheelchair bound and she still has orbiters every year lol

For a foid, there is no humiliation in being crippled, other than the inability to twerk. I can't think of any way else she'd suffer socially or economically, aside from some guys finding it unattractive but still not a dealbreaker.
Down's syndrome girls in wheelchairs are getting fucked by normies and Chadlites. How do you feel OP?

Awful. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

5'9 - 6'0 is short.
5'5 - 5'8 is too short.
5'0 - 5'5 is a midget.
4'0 - 4'11 is diagnosed a midget.
Under 4' is a very tiny minority.
I may be 5'3 on my ID. But in my wheelchair, it's clear that I'm under 5 ft, maybe under 4 ft. Sure, laying down is where it counts most I suppose, when you're making love with a girlfriend.

Perhaps if I could bed a woman, it wouldn't matter. What affects me worse though, is women thinking/knowing I'm incapable of having sex. Incapable of the ultimate act of love. This hurts me more than my ugly face. It hurts me more than my ugly race. If I wasn't wheelchair bound, at least I could be somewhat eye to eye with women. I could at least get a job anywhere instead of being limited to intellectual careers which require years of school and loads of money.

I could at least be *considered* a man who is capable of being a lover and a father. It's worse than any pill but nobody cares because they have no idea what It's like. If an ethnic, socially inept manlet like me says it's worse, I don't know how else to disprove the "crippledcels get laid" meme. We don't get laid and I have no idea why there aren't more of us on here. I for one was unaware of the site. Crippled men know it's over so they don't even bother and just agree to inspirationmaxx.

IF I was good looking, rich, etc, I'd probably get sucked/rubbed but I honestly don't know. This battle of height vs face perplexes me, but I do know that if either one is bad enough, it's over. And being wheelchair bound is height mogged and look mogged (the chair looks clunky and invokes uncomfortable fear in many women, but the fear is not the powerful type of fear, it's the "ew, what a freak" type of fear with possible schadenfreude) combined but most of all ability mogged so like I said, crippled men must be extreme copers. We are a small minority though so our population is low anyways.

Hitler definitely knew it was over for cripples. Aktion T4. And we never hear or read about it in school because society doesn't care about us.

I was scared to post this because I know how the internet has wannabe Nazis and to find out some incels who (rightfully) complain they're oppressed inferior males then turn around and spew vitriol towards me due to the crime of being a more inferior male would drive me up the wall.

Very similar to whitecels who feel it's ok to attack ethnics for being inferior.

Nah man we're all fucked. But I do recognize the differences in races, and outliers as wel.

Are you a disabledcel? Brutally over if so

I hate getting mogged

At 6ft most women seem to consider me average height at best. Some women will say that 6ft is tall, but then won't want to acknowledge that I'm 6ft, because their standard is actually above 6ft. As with most things, women's expectations for height are unrealistic.

At 6ft most women seem to consider me average height at best. Some women will say that 6ft is tall, but then won't want to acknowledge that I'm 6ft, because their standard is actually above 6ft. As with most things, women's expectations for height are unrealistic.
I can't even take a picture with a guy your height without looking completely ridiculous. Consider yourself lucky.

I can't even take a picture with a guy your height without looking completely ridiculous. Consider yourself lucky.
It certainly could have been worse for me, though it's hard to feel lucky when no women will ever love me regardless.

What career did you got into OP?